Driver Changes/Team Changes

Has anyone been able to change teams and have Weber as their teammate again? 

And if so how did you do it? 

Currently Weber is with Toro and i want to find away to get on the same team as him.

Just think it would cool if for our second season in F1 we were teammates again. 

2 hours ago, Wofmann76 said:

Has anyone been able to change teams and have Weber as their teammate again? 

And if so how did you do it? 

Currently Weber is with Toro and i want to find away to get on the same team as him.

Just think it would cool if for our second season in F1 we were teammates again. 

I think I've heard that both Butler and Weber can be your teammates in F1 but I think it's totally random as to whether it happens or not.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, sjsharp2010 said:

I think I've heard that both Butler and Weber can be your teammates in F1 but I think it's totally random as to whether it happens or not.

I wonder if during the offseason that you can just pay close attention to what teams are signing who and just try to slide in as 1st driver amd get Butler or Weber to be 2nd Driver. Depending on who might already have a seat on that team.. 

9 hours ago, Wofmann76 said:

I wonder if during the offseason that you can just pay close attention to what teams are signing who and just try to slide in as 1st driver amd get Butler or Weber to be 2nd Driver. Depending on who might already have a seat on that team.. 

Not that I'm aware of as you don't find all that out yourself until all of that has happened