How to change/rename player name

Hi @simracer221 if this is for F1 2019, from the Home screen, head to customisation > Driver > Profile. This will allow you to edit your driver name and nationality. To change your badge, on the customisation screen select 'Badge' and you can choose which badge you'd like. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 2

yes for F1 2019. Where is customisation?  In my home screen I have:  START, SOLO, MULTIPLAYER, F1 ESPORTS, ADAPTION(only for clothing), SHOWROOM, KINO and other staff but I do not have customisation of my profile. Where is that?

EDIT:  I found it now in ADAPTION (the first spot is related to the profile)

Thanks for the help.

Edited by simracer221

5 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @simracer221 if this is for F1 2019, from the Home screen, head to customisation > Driver > Profile. This will allow you to edit your driver name and nationality. To change your badge, on the customisation screen select 'Badge' and you can choose which badge you'd like. Hope this helps. 

Now THAT'S some first class customer support! Detailed and fast, thought it would be fair to praise that after all the negative comments in the forum about support and feedback. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, abdulmd1717 said:

But how do you rename your name for multiplayer, because I can’t change it

If you want to change your gamertag in multiplayer, you need to change your gamertag on the platform where you play F1 2019.

• Agree 1