Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ps4 dd1 fanatec

Patch 110 not working for my dd1 still no joy cant get nothing right I no that this is a joke codemasters on a 2 grand setup 

@pover74 This is being addressed in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can put the base into the “compatibility mode” and this should make it so the game recognises it. To do this, press the Triangle and SH buttons at the same time (this may depend on which wheel you own).

On 9/12/2019 at 12:14 PM, Faya said:

We are working on a number of additions and fixes which are currently making their way through the testing process. Below are just some of the issues that we are looking at addressing in the next couple of patches:

• Balanced AI pace in the wet
  • Ability to disable voting in Leagues
  • Fanatec DD1 wheel base not being recognised on PS4

That fix unfortunately was not included in 1.10 but was mentioned as one of the issues we will be addressing in an upcoming patch. Apologies if there was any confusion there. 

Anyone know if there are any plans to implement the rotary dials/switches on the podium f1 wheel w/dd1?

i was looking forward to being about to assign them to ERS modes or something like that. 

On 9/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, RedDevilKT said:

That fix unfortunately was not included in 1.10 but was mentioned as one of the issues we will be addressing in an upcoming patch. Apologies if there was any confusion there. 

Hi @RedDevilKT, thanks for the update.  Can you give us any idea about the lead time for the patch?  Also, it would be super cool if you could talk to someone about creating a development roadmap that can be shared with the community.

It was disappointing that the fix wasn't in the latest patch, but I understand you guys are busy on a lot of different projects.  It would be nice to have some kind of road map, so our expectations are set.  It was great to see the bullet points about what you're looking at addressing in future patches, it would be nice to expand on that if possible.