Sign in to follow this  

Does anybody use one of the preset Difficulty options?

No because I play on controller so I use automatic gears, pit assist and flashback against legend AI.

Amateur usually I do sometimes use custom against Intermediate AI on 2012 and the earlier ones depending on how well I'm doing on my career but on 2013 Amateur as I'm struggling even against that right now I just hope they bring in either a new level or bring Amateur back down personally I think given the levels are pretty evenly balanced a new beginner level abou 2 sec slower would be a better option as that would take it back down to where the old Amateur was.

All aids off, PS3/Xbox360 controller, pro AI.

I use custom settings as I prefer to use some assists than others.

Just realised I've made a huge error when typing the poll categories. Professional should read Hard, as professional is an AI setting not a preset. Apologies, kind of makes the poll void. :((

Quattro7 said:
Just realised I've made a huge error when typing the poll categories. Professional should read Hard, as professional is an AI setting not a preset. Apologies, kind of makes the poll void. :((
Basically everyone picked custom anyway so that kind proves people don't use preset.

Andi said:
Quattro7 said:
Basically everyone picked custom anyway so that kind proves people don't use preset.
A fair point.

Voted for Custom. I preset it with Legend, but turned off the recommended gears. Furthermore, I use the PC with Legend AI, 0 flashbacks, no assists and (offline) damage mod.

Only just realised that a community manager had voted on this poll. What custom settings do you run? @Hatta‌