Jump to content Jump to content

Does anybody use one of the preset Difficulty options?

Amateur usually I do sometimes use custom against Intermediate AI on 2012 and the earlier ones depending on how well I'm doing on my career but on 2013 Amateur as I'm struggling even against that right now I just hope they bring in either a new level or bring Amateur back down personally I think given the levels are pretty evenly balanced a new beginner level abou 2 sec slower would be a better option as that would take it back down to where the old Amateur was.
Quattro7 said:
Just realised I've made a huge error when typing the poll categories. Professional should read Hard, as professional is an AI setting not a preset. Apologies, kind of makes the poll void. :((
Basically everyone picked custom anyway so that kind proves people don't use preset.
Andi said:
Quattro7 said:
Just realised I've made a huge error when typing the poll categories. Professional should read Hard, as professional is an AI setting not a preset. Apologies, kind of makes the poll void. :((
Basically everyone picked custom anyway so that kind proves people don't use preset.
A fair point.
  • 3 weeks later...