Difficulty settings for Career mode

Can I change difficulty for career championships.

Winning each long stage by almost 2 minutes is not funny.
I even won with 40 sec gap, loosing a wheel 3 splits before a finish.
And it's all with almost bare Focus2001, on default setup

I remember, DR1 was more demanding to classify in top tier and therefore be promoted.

Edited by MaXyMsrpl

43 minutes ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

Winning each long stage by almost 2 minutes is not funny.

That only happens for the first few tiers; after Pro you normally won't still be ahead by minutes per stage unless you have the consistency and speed of an alien.

To up the difficulty faster just spam through events, and once you get to the last 2-3 events in a championship do some quick math; if 4th place in the champ cannot pass you in points even if they ace every remaining event then you've already won the promo - just enter every event and immediately retire on stage 1. You'll get the promo after the championship finishes. Just make sure not to retire from the Championship screen on the main My Team menu or you'll forfeit the entire Championship.

Isn't perfect but it lets you skip about one-third to half of all the events needed to get to Masters. Hell I was able to retire the final 3 events of my Elite championship and still promo'd with a 1st place finish.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, Mike Dee said:

That only happens for the first few tiers; after Pro you normally won't still be ahead by minutes per stage unless you have the consistency and speed of an alien.

I'm not an alien for sure. but still winning... recently I won the first championship (Monte Carlo) on Elite level... by a minute. Again on default setups. This time however I finally figured out to buy an engine upgrades/tunes (initially I though developing them it's enough).

And this is finally the level I would like to be challenged on from beginning. I need to push feeling a breath of AI on my neck. Finally I enjoyed a rally. All previous tiers are simply waste of time.

1 minute ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

Yes, dumb one 🙂
I'm a hardcore simracer 🙂

Yea I figured.😂 Maybe online multiplayer can challenge you. Guess you already qualified for world championship? That gotta give some resistance? Hope you find what youre looking for 👍

• Like 1