Sign in to follow this  

Greece SS DR1 vs DR2.0

On 9/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, caerphoto said:

Which would immediately disqualify you from a tester position.

at list i was a game and track tester on another game ,as being a surveyor on my real life ..

Posted (edited)

By the way this is how it looks in real life .  For me its closer to DR1.  (its bright morning)  They have to change color palette on DR2 Greek stages in my opinion .

20191002_153604.jpg

Edited by Tripokaridos
  • Like 1

Please stop blinding us with bloomy skies and cloud Dirt 2.0. How about some clear skies? Or some proper overcast skies? Man, WRC is miles ahead in weather and time options.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, nasoduko said:

at list i was a game and track tester on another game ,as being a surveyor on my real life ..

What game was that then?

2 hours ago, Tripokaridos said:

By the way this is how it looks in real life .  For me its closer to DR1.  (its bright morning)  They have to change color palette on DR2 Greek stages in my opinion .

20191002_153604.jpg

where is that mate ?looks familiar ...i have worked on egnatia ,olimpia and moreas street as a topographer ,for 15 years 

1 hour ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

What game was that then?

next time before they gave you power to ban someone,ban him for a logical reason ,so you especcialy talk to the hand!! 

that i did ,i did ,and you have play that game multiple times and its still playable 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, marts said:

Please stop blinding us with bloomy skies and cloud Dirt 2.0. How about some clear skies? Or some proper overcast skies? Man, WRC is miles ahead in weather and time options.

please dont say that here ,you are going to brake hearts (you forgot the carrer without needing to play online  )....

Edited by nasoduko

2 hours ago, nasoduko said:

next time before they gave you power to ban someone,ban him for a logical reason ,so you especcialy talk to the hand!! 

that i did ,i did ,and you have play that game multiple times and its still playable 

Question. If I banned you, how come you are still able to post on the forum?

Answer. Because I didn't ban you, I gave you a temporary posting restriction for being rude to other members of the forum. I am willing and able to do it again, so think carefully before you answer this post.

Question, what game, that I have played "multiple times and is still playable", did you beta test?

1 hour ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

Question. If I banned you, how come you are still able to post on the forum?

Answer. Because I didn't ban you, I gave you a temporary posting restriction for being rude to other members of the forum. I am willing and able to do it again, so think carefully before you answer this post.

Question, what game, that I have played "multiple times and is still playable", did you beta test?

1) dont bother ,thats my last time here,

2)i got a skin on race department for dirt 2.0,used to rally pro on tarmac in my country,use to be a topographer so i know about surfases much more than you and some here know,but what game i was a tester ,guess you ll never know,but the fact is that i was ,

3 when you give a tiny mouse a little power shows its character ,and yours is a ban ,thats all what you are !!

dont bother to ban me cause thats my last post!

Have to say dashcam in the Focus RS 2001 at Greece has jumped to my favourite car n stage. Incredible.

• Agree 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, nasoduko said:

where is that mate ?looks familiar ...i have worked on egnatia ,olimpia and moreas street as a topographer ,for 15 years 

This picture is at Megara 🙂