Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

DiRT Rally issue with DK2 head tracking

aTinyPanda

Hi all, I bought and gave Dirt Rally early access my first spin last night in the DK2. Everything worked perfectly fine from the bumper cam & chase camera views.. however when I try to enter the cockpit something wonky happens with the head positioning.  For some reason it places my head up nearly above the roof of the car and by default looking almost straight up at the roof through the windscreen. I have to physically bend almost all the way over and tilt my head nearly straight down for the view through the windscreen to show the road ahead. FWIW I'm running in a seated cockpit setup with a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 w/ CSR Pedals.  Just wondering if there are any thoughts out there on how to resolve this issue? Any help is appreciated. Is it a problem with my Oculus profile?  I have tried the F11 re positioning many a time to no avail.  The thing that gets me is that the view and headtracking defaults to the correct horizon in the bumper and chase cams.. so obviously something else is at play here.

Cheers

Archived