Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Are there plans to add Sardinina's rally track ?

4 hours ago, koog2003 said:

Are there plans to add Sardinina's rally track ?

No plans to add this location to DiRT Rally 2.0.

To see what's planned (and announced) for the coming months here's the calendar:

DR2_S3_Calendar_EU.jpg

DR2_S4_Calendar_EU.jpg

personnaly  i prefer see new tarmac rally   ( france in alsace , slovaquia , sanremo... ) because dirt rally 2.0   have only 3 rally in tarmac

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Are there plans to add new seasons after 3 and 4 with completly new content?

We... the community would be happy to keep this game "alive" so thats why we also need new content.

If there are no such plans so it would be nice when this proposal could be forwarded to the devs/responsible persons :classic_smile:

Hopefully there will be more seasons with more rally locations after S4. Many fine locations that could be added

On 9/19/2019 at 6:52 PM, gk9147 said:

personnaly  i prefer see new tarmac rally   ( france in alsace , slovaquia , sanremo... ) because dirt rally 2.0   have only 3 rally in tarmac

If I want tarmac I go for racing sim. DR2 cannot compete with them on tarmac. Then it's clear loose surfaces would be my choice.

• Like 1

Yeah, loose surfaces instead of tarmac please. Variety of surfaces is one of the things that really sets rally apart from tarmac-only motorsport, and from a  game perspective there are lots of great games for tarmac racing but far less for gravel and snow racing.

• Like 1

you know how in the car tuning there is one list of setups you can have for each different type of surface? wellll there's one for gravel, one for tarmac, one for snow and one for Monte Carlo. I'm hoping that the fact that it says "snow" instead of just "Sweden" even though there is only 1 snow location indicates that we're getting another one at some point...

• Haha 1

gravel : australia , greece , poland, argentina, new zeland , wales  , USA  and finland soon  8 country

tarmac : spain , germany , and monte carlo ( with ice and snow ) only 3 country 

snow : sweden only 1 country 

clearly codemasters should add 2 or 3  country for tarmac and 1 new country for snow and after  he add new gravel country  ( sardegna and portugal maybe ) 

@MaXyMsrpl i want see new landscapes for tarmac rally and excuse me but drive only time  on race track tarmac ( suzuka, spa , nordschleife.....) is boring 

1 hour ago, ianism said:

you know how in the car tuning there is one list of setups you can have for each different type of surface? wellll there's one for gravel, one for tarmac, one for snow and one for Monte Carlo. I'm hoping that the fact that it says "snow" instead of just "Sweden" even though there is only 1 snow location indicates that we're getting another one at some point...

I admire your optimism 🙂 but now that DR has been put to pasture in gamepass I suspect that's your lot in the DLC department

1 hour ago, ianism said:

wellll there's one for gravel, one for tarmac, one for snow and one for Monte Carlo.

Isn't it because of tires type?
In Monte Carlo cars can have snow tires mounted. But in Sweden there are studded tires instead.

35 minutes ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

I admire your optimism 🙂 but now that DR has been put to pasture in gamepass I suspect that's your lot in the DLC department

haha we'll see. there's still two "unused" location slots on steamdb. I think if they are used (cm people have been hinting there will be more free stuff at the end of S4) then one of them will be Spa RX. I don't really think another rally location would be a snow one, but I'd like it to be 🙂

13 minutes ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

Isn't it because of tires type?
In Monte Carlo cars can have snow tires mounted. But in Sweden there are studded tires instead.

yeah, maybe? each surface type has different setup options and different tire options.