Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

BMW M2 My Team bug: no mention of Turbo in repair menu makes Turbo unfixable

Recommended Posts

Hello.

Am I'm imagining things?

In My Team championship I'm using my new BMW M2.

After the race I'm having a note that's telling me my "turbo pipe is blown". And I can hear and feel that's something's wrong with the car - it's not accelerating fast enough and I'm hearing strange noise.

And even when I have my A+ driving, I'm still making 20+ place. When in events prior to this I was finishing like in the 10, even when my driving had small mistakes in it.

 

So the question is: I can't repair my turbo because it's not in the RGT UI? It's broken but can't be fixed because fixing turbo isn't added to the UI? Or is it "unbreakable"? My gut feeling says that it's not in the UI and it's a bug. Annoying 😞

Edited by AlekseiL
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also there is a lot of "Major loss of turbo pressure". And no mentioning of turbo in the repair menu.

I guess I was prematurely excited when I was so glad to see a modern RWD with turbo engine... 😕

Edited by AlekseiL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm now 100% sure that that's exactly what happened.

Thanks for giving us a car that can't be fixed once damaged. You can't even sell it and buy a new one, because it's not for sale. Good job, Coddies 🙂

Let's hope it'll be fixed soon!

Edited by AlekseiL
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How damaged is the turbo in the repair screen? < 10% performance loss or more? You can't really seem to repair/replace things until they get over about 10% performance loss; you just have the performance meter lower and have to deal with it =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

How damaged is the turbo in the repair screen? < 10% performance loss or more? You can't really seem to repair/replace things until they get over about 10% performance loss; you just have the performance meter lower and have to deal with it =/

Well, that's the problem: there is no turbo mentioned in repair screen. Engine, Radiator, Exhaust - and the next is Clutch, Turbo just isn't there!. Guess that's because it's the first turbo car in RGT class and they didn't bothered to add it there.

But there is a turbo pressure meter in the race UI. And it's now at a zero all the time 🙂

UPD: edited the title to make things clearer.

Edited by AlekseiL
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AlekseiL said:

Well, that's the problem: there is no turbo mentioned in repair screen. Engine, Radiator, Exhaust - and the next is Clutch, Turbo just isn't there!. Guess that's because it's the first turbo car in RGT class and they didn't bothered to add it there.

But there is a turbo pressure meter in the race UI. And it's now at a zero all the time 🙂

UPD: edited the title to make things clearer.

Report it in the bug thread

 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chukonu said:

Report it in the bug thread

 

Do you really think that helps?

A lot of mentioned and repeatedly reported bugs from 1.0 - 1.7 are not solved, even Riggs gave up with his lists.

Edit: Maybe the DLC "Advanced repair station now incl. Turbo" is on the way let's see what v1.9 will bring to us.

Edited by Peter Mathen
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter Mathen said:

Do you really think that helps?

A lot of mentioned and repeatedly reported bugs from 1.0 - 1.7 are not solved, even Riggs gave up with his lists.

Edit: Maybe the DLC "Advanced repair station now incl. Turbo" is on the way let's see what v1.9 will bring to us.

Yes, it definitely helps. Just because the bugs aren't fixed, doesn't mean they aren't being tracked internally. Some things just take longer to fix than others.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, caerphoto said:

Some things just take longer to fix than others.

You are welcome to hope, without hope there is no future ... 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bug thread is actively watched by multiple people on the team, and if you look at recent updates you’ll find fixes for thing that were specifically mentioned in this threads.

 

”The Riggs list” was the foundation of our internal bug-reporting sheet, he doesn’t need to make another because all of the things he mentioned are tracked 😉 

 

As for the BMW M2 issue, team’s aware of this (we were talking about it on Friday) 👍🏻

  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spent a TON of time upgrading this car to its max and it still runs like stock compared to the Time Trial version. 

What an absolute waste of hours it took to upgrade this thing to Stage 6. I knew something was wrong, but assumed it just needed more upgrades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×