You money hungry scum Codemasters

I had one empty slot and I thought I'll just win one duel and fill it with something. I lost the race to find I had been given one Legendary part just in time to supposedly seduce me into buying credits so I can use it before the weekend Event. of course I can wait two days for it to be available for free, but the event will be finished. I didn't think there were any devious money making tactics left to implement in this game, but there you go.

I can call them scum with impunity because nobody from Codemasters reads these any more.

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Agree 2

Also amazed at how the legendary parts appear just before a weekend event, received one just before Monza started and received one as well last night, not enough time to collect it before start, hope this time it’s an aero and not another power part

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

Also amazed at how the legendary parts appear just before a weekend event, received one just before Monza started and received one as well last night, not enough time to collect it before start, hope this time it’s an aero and not another power part

Or mega super power braking. Really, does anybody think superior braking is of any use whatever in this game??

• Haha 1

Can’t even finish race 1. Bots get at you like a bad rash. Early braking and all in the corners. Once you touch a bot, penalty and all the other cars zoom past. And then pay to retry. 
unless you’re on the front row on grid, it’s almost no point continuing in the events anymore. 
Oh ya, did I mention the graphic lag, glitch whatever you call it?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, elimmel said:

Can’t even finish race 1. Bots get at you like a bad rash. Early braking and all in the corners. Once you touch a bot, penalty and all the other cars zoom past. And then pay to retry. 
unless you’re on the front row on grid, it’s almost no point continuing in the events anymore. 
Oh ya, did I mention the graphic lag, glitch whatever you call it?

Beginning to feel same way, plus Singapore doesn’t have many overtaking opportunities.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

🤔 I got another lightweight booster..... what did you get?

I keep getting everything but Aero.Other 4 are Level 2.Lightweight is on 6/12......Aero is 2/4

4 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

Beginning to feel same way, plus Singapore doesn’t have many overtaking opportunities.

I'm eating up credits doing retries. It requires full concentration to get one perfect lap together and by the time I'm on lap two and household distractions cause me to touch a wall or cut a corner, my nerves are shattered. I really hate not being able to put in a run of three good laps without spending dozens of credits and knowing that those laps are just safe laps, not fast laps. This strategy by Codemasters has sucked the excitement out of the Events. I used to love the adrenaline surge of pushing the car and myself to the limit. Now I have to be satisfied with just getting around without mistakes. The first half of the season was all Gold for me, now I know I'm going to never get higher than Silver.

• Agree 1