Sign in to follow this  

League seasons

Anybody else having an issue with starting a new season with your league?  I can't seem to get the website to save all of the data needed to start a new season and send it to the game.  Maybe the website is having difficulties and maybe I just don't know how to do it, but neither me nor my friend can get it to work.  Thanks for the help!

You have to set up a starting time wich is not "now".
Like 30minutes later. :smile: 

Yeah me too, the room is there but no stages or events remain saved. ..soon as you finish or go it resets the next time you view it's empty?  

Oh I've got it, It won't work unless you have a full Event of 12 Stages with a half hour interval between events , I just loaded it up to 12 from 4 and it's kept the info and give the first stage image and conditions on my League tab. .. 

I'm having the same problem currently, whilst setting the start date in the future, and a 3hour interval between events... nothing is saved, surely there must be a solution to this... it's been half a year already!

What is your end date? There is a minimum time the event has to run.

The error reporting is really lacking in league setup, it just doesn't tell you the rules and when you break them.

I started a poll with some suggestions for this in the suggestions box:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/29400/improvement-better-league-creation-options?new=1
And wrote a comment on steam forum:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/310560/discussions/0/483368526574054246/

If you have anything you think should be added I can edit my posts.

Heres what I wrote:

For the league developers

Summary:
- Ability to chain events together so that after someone finishes one event of say 4 races they can start the next event in the league.

- Using randomise the dates that are automatically assigned when making the league are expired by the time the page loads. Can we get start dates that are at least 5 mins in the future to give time for the page loading and filling out race details OR set it to start at the next available time after clicking finish/finalize?

- an option to select a duration for the entire randomised events (in real life days) before clicking randomise which will simply prefill the events spaced in the selected time (no. days). If you select the option to chain events together maybe just give the specified number of days to complete the events.

- I also noticed that there is no visual indication that you cant add events after the season has started so an error for that would be nice as a heads up instead of just refreshing the page.

I want to setup a long series of events (say 4 events with 4 races each randomly) and then have my league mates race these whenever they want over the next week. It is my understanding that I have to set the end time of the first event before the start of the next one. Whilst thats perfect for real life events and drivers that spend a week doing events and dedicated to that its not so great for a casual gamer that wants to complete a league with multiple events sometime in the next week maybe an option to chain events together after you finish one you can do the next one without waiting for the date to rollover. Simply having a large amount of races one after the other doesnt work because the cars accumulate damage (I find 4 is about my limit before car death).

Overall I love this game so plz work on this aspect a little more :D, I dont even think most of my suggestions involve actual game code.