Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

[PC] Fanatec CSL Elite Double Shifting Problem

Hey, for some reason when playing the game I occasionally get double downshifted or double upshifted when changing gears. I've tried iRacing and Assetto Corsa Competizione a lot and have not had this problem with those games, only with F1 2019 which is the only reason I'm not certain whether its a game issue or my wheel issue. This happens in all game modes, so its not related to a wearing out gearbox either. I've also tried both DX12 and DX11 to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having intermittent miss downshifting and double downshifting. Sometimes I go 4-5 laps and it’s fine, sometimes I just need to hit the shifter paddle until it responds, and worst case it won’t downshift for multiple corners and I’ll be stuck in a high gear.

I started a service request with fanatec yesterday and just need to send them a video. 

Have you had any luck?

Are you still having this issue? It started happening to me on F1 2019 and persists in F1 2020. Same wheel. I’ve had an ongoing support ticket with Fanatec. Tried multiple beta drivers and even replaced the shifting modules, to no avail.