Predictions as to what Patch 1.11 will bring us...

5 hours ago, ChironTheseus said:

Thanks for the clarification, definitely looking forward to that, even more than the 2019 F2 lineup!

Same here as I can't play the game with the AI as it is. I can see why CM attempted to change I though because it was initially too easy at launch but the changes have just made it too fast and too crazy they needed it somewhere in the middle. Ideally somewhere where they had it in 2017 and 2018 as it's fine in those games. The fact it screwed up the practice programs as well has made it doubly annoying as it pretty much makes career mode useless to me as well.

• Agree 1

On 9/21/2019 at 4:31 AM, MrHawk said:

I really hope they will add some human behavior to AI because now they are god-like drivers. 

1. They are glued to the track and if there’s a contact with the player, AI NEVER SPINS but the player does.

2. The odds to see AI making a mistake are so low right now, I saw only one AI crash once in hundreds of hours of career gameplay.

3. AI hardly get damages and in comparison to the player seems like their cars are made of concrete.

I know nothing about programming but I hope these fixes can be applied by tweaking numbers in the game codes and not by rewriting the whole AI engine or something that big.  

Bolded part is definitely not hard to code since there's a mod for PC that already does that (Realistic Damage). It gives a better immersion to career mode, sure the AI still follows the racing line perfectly ignoring that you made a move and are already half a car ahead of them, but at least with the mod the will break their front wing or suspension if they ignore you and keep following the racing line

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Erudain said:

Bolded part is definitely not hard to code since there's a mod for PC that already does that (Realistic Damage). It gives a better immersion to career mode, sure the AI still follows the racing line perfectly ignoring that you made a move and are already half a car ahead of them, but at least with the mod the will break their front wing or suspension if they ignore you and keep following the racing line

The AI dont turn in on you if you have your nose in front.

Problem is i think a lot of people think the AI should jump out the way every time they make a divebomb down the inside!

I agree the AI should take more damage but please don’t dumb down the agressiveness

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, SALGreenn66 said:

Guaranteed more bugs

More likely, I just research more why the SC did not go to the track after the incident and I think this may be the cause but I need more testing The Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car should no longer trigger after a flashback. I really hope they fix this nonsense finally

Only thing left wrong with career mode is no SC ever, too much rain and the AI being overpowered in the wet. 

The ability to change weather in leagues and time of race night race, day race, morning etc is needed. It so stupid having a league championship where its dry every race and the same time of day, Monaco at night can be selected, but not in league mode!

9 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

Are people going to buy into the hype for 2020? Same bugs, same support. 

Not been conned since 2017 Game..NO

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, tarrantino said:

Only on a deep sale man like 2018 is now I don`t want to experience 2019 all over again. I pre-order the game and to date didn't play it. I only make test to see what bugs are there to be fixed Im so disapointed. And the new patches bring only bugs so for me No. Those games didn't represent their real price for me is 85% sale on steam in this condition.

• Agree 1

On 9/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, kalamazoo123 said:

Problem is i think a lot of people think the AI should jump out the way every time they make a divebomb down the inside!

I agree the AI should take more damage but please don’t dumb down the agressiveness

My AI is sometimes is still like this 😛 :

4 hours ago, tarrantino said:

Well, I was hoping the move to DX12 as the main API and on the strength of the beta I thought it would be a good game. I pre-ordered (like I have done every year since 2011). I also thought the F2 would be an unmissable addition.

But as soon as the actual game was released and the "new" wore off and the patches didn't fix what was broken....there is no good reason to leave the game in this state unless they can't fix or have stopped development.

I like to race in leagues, otherwise the game is largely empty. I think I am still ready for Australia practice 1 S1 in career having been disappointed by the unloseable 'scenario'.

Ranked is empty / broken as last year.

Each week, I time trial, social and then race the upcoming league track. That's all. 

Edited by steviejay69
  • Agree 1

On 9/24/2019 at 4:02 PM, kalamazoo123 said:

The AI absolutely do turn in on you if you have your nose in front. Or sidepod.

• Disagree 1

Nothing maby we get some skins. Its so funny they are called code masters when they cannot code. Copy bug masters suits better 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 11:23 AM, 1henryw said:

Only thing left wrong with career mode is no SC ever, too much rain and the AI being overpowered in the wet. 

Haven't tried it yet but plan to later but apparently the overpowered wet AI has been fixed in the patch. 

11 hours ago, milook said:

The AI absolutely do turn in on you if you have your nose in front. Or sidepod.

Not in my experience. They are actually very fair i believe. Like i say i think often the tendency is to blame the AI when the pass really wasn't on. I want realism, not AI that i can scare out of the way easily.

And why send me a Private message telling me not to disagree with you?