Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Weekly event ERS bug?

This has happened to me before. When I was playing the earlier weekly online events I noticed my ERS was set to auto. I thought I had forgotten to set it to manual. But this last event (Singapore) I made 100% sure it was set to manual. I did the practice sessions and qualy with manual ERS, fine. But when the race itself started, my ERS was auto. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

Exactly same problem here, ERS arbitrary set to Auto during Singapore race Weekly Event. 
Plus, after 6 or 7 lap, session was interrupted and an error showed up, it was CA17 or something like...

I played the Sochi weekly event yesterday. Exactly the same happened. I had manual ERS in practice and qualifying. Then I had auto IRS in the race.

Can you please fix this in the next patch? I don't want to use manual ERS until the release of F1 2020 :classic_mellow:

Just finished the Suzuka weekly event. Everything was the same: I had manual ERS in practice and qualifying, then it switched to auto in the race.

Please fix this...

Same thing here. No matter what assists I turn off they always change properly only for practice and Quali. In Race it always forces me to use assists which Ive used 2 months ago.

Just finished the Mexico weekly event. Everything was the same: I had manual ERS in practice and qualifying, then it switched to auto in the race.

Please fix this Codemasters 🙂

The latest patch notes say: 

• EVENTS - Addressed an issue where assists set in the weekly event would not carry into the race

So I went into the weekly event (Abu Dhabi) with high hopes! The disappointment was swift and bitter: right after the first corner I wanted to change ERS mapping and all I could see was ”Auto”...

Edited by drKotasz

Codemasters, may I ask what this comment in the patch notes: ”Addressed an issue where assists set in the weekly event would not carry into the race” was referring to? Because I had manual ERS in practice and qualifying, then it switched to auto in the race.

So nothing has changed. Can you please fix this?