READ ME BEFORE POSTING - GUIDE - Please read this before submitting your GRID feedback/bug reports!

Hey team,

GRID’s launch is nearly here (eek!) and that means we’re getting ready for your feedback, and putting processes in place to use that feedback to make GRID even better.

As well as formal meetings and check-ins with our team every week to present your comments, I’ll be constantly monitoring the Forums (as well as other GRID channels) to see if something needs addressing, and working with the team to get it resolved ASAP.

To do that, we’ll be listening to what all players have to say – in return, we need you lovely people to give us your feedback in a useful, constructive, actionable way.

So! We’ve put together some quick guidelines for posting your bug reports or general GRID feedback. Before the technical stuff, a couple of extra important points…

- If the comments you send us (or anyone else on the Forums) is abusive, disrespectful or hurtful, it will not be responded to. Period. Some game forums/channels/Community Manager heroes may put up with it, but that won’t fly here. If you want something to be addressed, be civil and respectful, please.

- Keep in mind the human side of this whole process. Not everything can always be fixed, nor can the majority of topics be addressed at the drop of a hat. These things take time and effort, and are rarely strightforward. Please be respectful of that    

Now then: here are some instructions to follow to ensure your feedback is taken on board quickly and successfully. Please provide us with…

•          A short description of the problem:
  •          Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam):
  •          Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):
  •          Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc):
  •          If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?:
  •         What happened in the lead-up to the problem? Remember: if a bug cannot be reproduced, it cannot be fixed.
  •          If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving:
  •         Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.):
  •         If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

Please avoid duplicating existing bug/feedback reports wherever possible by checking this channel’s content first. If you see someone’s already reported it, give that post a ❤️ – that helps us track the regularity and severity of an issue.

Thank you for playing and helping us make GRID even better! ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

Hi I'm new to doing things like this. I have earned achievements on this game on ultimate edition where it should happen. Except one that would not pop up is on completion of Stock racing section in career. Stays at 92 percent even though I re did all events in that section and won them all a second time.

I'm on Xbox One.

Thanks

Hi Codies!

Unplayable multiplayer, negative laptimes (!) from AI,  this game was released half-finished.

With Logitech G29 wheel, needed to set force feedback values to 150%.

I dont feel the car well. No feedback from kerbs!!!!!

Multiple jump-starts in multiplayer without penalties.

Looking forward to patches.

PS4 version

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:07 AM, GuruHUN said:

Hi Codies!

Unplayable multiplayer, negative laptimes (!) from AI,  this game was released half-finished.

With Logitech G29 wheel, needed to set force feedback values to 150%.

I dont feel the car well. No feedback from kerbs!!!!!

Multiple jump-starts in multiplayer without penalties.

Looking forward to patches.

PS4 version

i too have the same problem With Logitech G29 force feedback i'am not happy with the settings. In Grid autosports we had three NO 4 setting we could adjust

TO GET THE STEERING PERFECT.Some CARS YOU CAN FEEL THE ROAD and other cars drive like your on ice you've to fix this problem.Turn the sun down it's too bright you can 't see the track.In Grid autosports in the wheel adjustments 0-100 and then we had three setting in the wheel vibration i will post this once a week until you guys confirm that you are on the case 'm going to look forward for that update patches.

Ps4 standard version 

disc ,

i use a pad and a wheel t300 but with a wheel the cars move left and right by themselves,

using a pad is far better unfortunately,

ive turned gamma up (game brightness) because the grid game is so dark and graphics very poor,

some tracks in day time are so dark you can't see apex,

why does the PS3 version grid auto streamed through psNow look graphics wise so much better,

why hey are both PS3 and ps4 versions of grid identical, I thought the ps4 grid was a brand new game,

why was press release we told that the new grid runs 60 fps on all versions only to find out today that a YouTuber who was invited to codemasters press release of grid ,stated that he was told by codemasters dev team that originally grid was supposed to run at 60fps on all versions , but the codemasters dev team said unfortunately it's been changed to 30 fps on standard ps4,

I am a little disappointed lol

• Like 2

Fuel Junkies,

Thanks for the opportunity to put forward some ideas... 

Xbox experience so far (career/MP)

Career - When you complete any race, there needs to be a command prompt asking if you are sure you wish to complete the race again (y/n). I have sometimes pressed the wrong button and had to race the same round again. 

If there is a flashback glitch found within the coding, then leaderboard times could be false and any future update could remove such a glitch, however this would mean that those times would be unachievable. To make it fair leaderboards should be reset and lap times should only count if completed without the use of any flashbacks.... official times only should be registered (non flashback times)

The use of the leaderboard system is very limited and needs to be made more accessible for all lap times/vehicles without resetting every time you trying to find a specific location and vehicle type. The Leaderboard system of a game I used to play title 'PURE' on xbox 360 had a great leaderboard system/ so something similar would be a great addition. More user friendly...

Multiplayer needs lobbies to allow players to choose their race types/etc. More options adds more playability and longevity....

Save Management section - this is confusing. A more simplistic approach would make this a better section. Both options reset your progress/ not ideal.

Thanks.

Edited by GridShinobi

Hi guys,

Here's my 3 cents:

1) When returning to main Career screen, cursor focus always comes back to the first event in the top row. Could it maybe stay on the previously selected event? This would be very useful, not having to click through all the events to the ones we are actually playing at that moment.

2) Same rule when it comes to Garage — I scroll through the list, select a car, check some liveries for this car, then back out… and I am put back at the beginning of the car list instead being left on the car of which liveries I was checking. This makes further browsing of car list tiresome. A natural way is that I want to keep on browsing further cars, but with current behaviour I must scroll again from the beginning to the car I was checking, and only then scroll further. As I said, this is tiresome, especially given the fact that the scroll process is fragile already (game seems to have trouble cathing up with displaying car pictures, sometimes it can even crash when doing this, so putting us on the car we were just browsing would eliminate at least some of the risk of crash).

3) Minor one: I am stuck with '01!' notification on my Garage plate, even though I browsed all liveries/car painings that I was awarded with lately. Seems like the game hasn't registered when I was browsing one of the unlocked liveries — I don't have any '!' mark on any of the liveries / car plates, yet the main Garage menu option shows that one livery is still not checked out.

Overall a good game. I won gold in all events, and now waiting for Season 01 🙂

I'm on Steam, latest game version. Oh, and the game still crashes sometimes when going to Global / Friends Leaderboards tab. Crash report always sent to you, guys.

Edited by Hardy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I played this game about a week ago and no problems.  I tried to run it today and it threw

me back to the desktop every time.  Three error reports were generated and sent to you.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,

Julian Ramey

Ocala, Florida

• Like 1

Same issue than Ramey73, everything was fine before the update, now after the update (version 1.3.113.3645 on xbox one) I can't make a race in career, just after the race I return to the dashboard.

I have try on tuner to race in time attack (4round), first race was ok, the next one, at the end I return to the dashboard. I was blocked on this round and the issue was reproduced so I have try the next event race (4 round) and I've got the same issue. I use the datsun for racing, I don't have try an other car.

So Fix it please because the game is unusable now!!!!

Edited by flashtheroad
add details
  • Like 1

I played the game the 1st week or so when it launched(everything worked for me) then took a break.
I played today, I decided to redo the last race in tuner,(tuner showdown) to get more credits and I came in 1st and noticed a massive credit nerf. Why?
I run the race again to double check and I start out in 1st place nobody passes me, on 2nd lap it flips the order and put me in 4th place, but im 1st nobody ever passed me and I see all 3 cars in my rear view mirror, at the end of the race it awards me 4th place but i clearly was in the lead the entire race.
Now every time I run this race it puts me in 4th place at the start of the second lap, then I end up 4th place at end of the race. (tried it with multiple game restarts and same thing happens)
I didnt try any other races, the credit nerf and awarding me 4th place(when I was clearly in 1st place)  is no fun.

PC,steam,career, wheel

not sure how to save a replay

my game does not show version # at the start screen or at any point in game. game is up to date as steam is set to auto download updates for this game. 

Edited by I. SoSlo
  • Like 1

In flags where is the Jamaican flag 

this game have to represent the worlds flags can you please put the Jamaica flag in because I drive better under my country flag

Edited by yardieken
  • Agree 1

The last GT race in Career mode will not unlock for me. I completed all the GT races, more than the required 10.

Steam PC

Using - PS4 controller, Logitech DFGT wheel

Take a look at my screenshot

No errors. Completed 10 races, it didn't unlock. Continued and finished all the races, still didn't unlock.

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.11.04 - 23.48.22.39.png

Edited by Flatout42
Added info
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Flatout42 said:

The last GT race in Career mode will not unlock for me. I completed all the GT races, more than the required 10.

Steam PC

Using - PS4 controller, Logitech DFGT wheel

Take a look at my screenshot

No errors. Completed 10 races, it didn't unlock. Continued and finished all the races, still didn't unlock.

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.11.04 - 23.48.22.39.png

I've seen the same thing in my game

Not a big issue but terminal damage early in a race can get you "kicked from multiplayer due to inactivity"🤭

I've got several game crashes sometimes after a race or between stages.

I'm on PS4. 

Anyone else with this problem? 

Thanks

Edited by badp1x3l

Hi,

Firstly thanks for the recent update which in my case so seems to have cure the crashing and frozen screen issues of the game. 

Secondly I must agree with yardieken about the Jamaica flag.

I too was looking for it and was disappointed not to find it.

I know it's been in previous game so why not this one?

I hope you will remedy  this in the next update.

Thanks 

• Like 1

ever since the season one dlc download my fanatec CSW2.5 has no feedback or runble, nothing. No feel at all. No centre spring.... I am on Xbox One and up until this download it was working fine, although not the greatest I've experienced - with some tweaking it was still good fun. No it's unplayable!!!!!!! Any plans to resolve or shall I add this to the growing pile of used copies at my local game store??

Hi codies, how is possible: I played on Xbox one X last night and this happened: I firstly raced qualification lap where obtained 1st place on grid, on race I started 1st, kept racing on first place whole race but as visible on video I am 2nd, nobody ahead of me, but finished 1st anyway.😳🙄🥴😳😳 😊. Can't upload the video as file exceeds limit allowance. I posted it on Twitter under my gamertag MORPHIUM666. Also, it happens often that I pass the curve smoothly, tap the gas behind curve and car gets to drift and spins out- why? Mostly supertourers (Ford Fusion, Holden, Camaro), Ferrari F430 CHALLENGE, Aston Martin Vantage GT4, STOCK SUPERTRUCK.PLS tune it better as it doesn't keep spinning. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ANYWAY FANTASTIC GAME. LOVING IT

When in multiplayer you do a hotlap and you are the fastest, you should start first. But as soon someone enters the race the starting grid changes. Pole position shifts to last position and the player who just entered the race (without doing a hotlap) starts from first place. Someone else experienced this also? playstation 4 multplayer

Edited by KreuZenNL

Hm thx for response but it was in career mode not in multiplayer 😉 that's why I wondered why it happened...weird...

Edited by morphium666

After multiplayer races the game doesn't tell you how much credits/money you've earned (only shows XP, levelup etc) Only way to find out is to remember what you had before the race and then calculate the difference. Surely this is not intended? We do see the Cost window popup after a race though...

Doesn't seem to matter if multiplayer AI is enabled or not, the result is the same.

I'm playing the Steam version of GRID 2019, don't know exactly what version, it doesn't show in bottom left corner(?) It's still going on since season 2 released.

My friends report they can't see it either. Although one of them swore he could see it popup very briefly once...but I have no clue what he saw.