Jump to content Jump to content

[FPS] Game freezes suddenly for a second

AdamBokor

• A short description of the problem: The game freezes for a second and continues. I have constant 60 fps but this happens in every 5 lap race once or twice (multiplayer, single, benchmark, everywhere)

It is very annoying because I'm losing time on track in multiplayer, usually 2-3 cars overtake me while I'm "frozen". It started 2 days ago. I have more then 100 hours in the game and it was just fine.

• Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): STEAM
  • Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): 1.12
  • Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): in every gamemode
  • If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?: -
  • What happened in the lead up to the problem?: - 
  • If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: - 
  • Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc): Xbox Wireless Controller
  • If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

DxDiag.txt

hardwaresettings.rar

Official ASUS Intel video driver is build 6446 you have 7158; how did you update?

There are lots of leaks from the Realtek Audio driver was it updated around the time you started with the issues?

Try resetting the audio quality to DVD quality 48KHz?

Might also be related to the Windows update issues with game audio (unlikely) although haven't had issues myself.

6 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Official ASUS Intel video driver is build 6446 you have 7158; how did you update?

There are lots of leaks from the Realtek Audio driver was it updated around the time you started with the issues?

Try resetting the audio quality to DVD quality 48KHz?

Might also be related to the Windows update issues with game audio (unlikely) although haven't had issues myself.

I think the updates came from Windows Update. I'll try your suggestions this afternoon, thanks!

• 9 months later...

The freezing thing is not a pc issue.

I am using ps4 ,version 1.03. It is doing the same thing... but it is random. Happened in one race my team mode, other was fine.

When in menu with HQ and such it starts to lag out and go slow ... but also seems random

Connection to servers can take minutes... I can continue sadly enough...

Other then the bugs though... I really like the game upgrades so far 🙂

Archived