Sign in to follow this  

Career Mode Interviews

Do the interviews with Claire become less often the further you go in career mode?  It's becoming very difficult to keep my morale up on anything b.c. i might get 1 MAYBE 2 interviews during a whole weekend and only two questions pertain to the car performance.

It seems the better you do, the more likely she is to interview you. If you are a consistent back marker, you won't get many interviews. If you are consistently setting pole and finishing on the podium, you will get more interviews.

Lastly, if you respond to a question with No Comment, it seems more probably the interview will end prematurely. 

The interviews are very poorly done. In all of them I am asked about Weber. It makes no sense. In addition, they are repeated, and only serve to earn bonuses with the sectors. Which also makes no sense, because we will usually look for bonuses in the bad sectors, and for that we need to compliment the bad sector.

10 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

It seems the better you do, the more likely she is to interview you. If you are a consistent back marker, you won't get many interviews. If you are consistently setting pole and finishing on the podium, you will get more interviews.

Lastly, if you respond to a question with No Comment, it seems more probably the interview will end prematurely. 

Everytime I said NO COMMENT in 2018 it was interview over immediately. So annoying when they give you three choices ALL of them negative and selecting any of them will result in price raise for a certain team research branch!