Team Radio with voice changer?

Hey everyone, 

I am currently working on implementing a team radio animation for our league racing streams.

Whats the best and easiest way to simulate the team radio sound? 

Anyone can suggest a tool and maybe a preset for that tool to use for the drivers voice and the engineers voice? 

(they usually are a little different) 

Thanks for your ideas and help

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but you shouldn't need a voice changer if you want to make sound files sound more radio-y. 

If you're talking about producing audio and want to get a radio sound your editing software will have plug in effects. An ENHANCER turned up high will distort or adding pre gain to the signal. Use EQ after to remove all low frequencies as walkie talkie radio doesn't have them usually. Not sure also what you trying to do? Broadcast live commentary and have it distorted live so it sounds like radio? Animation is video so that confused me too. 

I have an animation that pops up (activated via hotkey) during my f1 stream (using OBS). If I talk to people in discord I want my voice in my stream to sound like its a team radio (like during real f1 races) ..i was just wondering if there are plugins for OBS or some tools where i can produce this radio-ish like voice.. and it should be change "live" while streaming and not afterwards in an editing tool.. 

Last time i watched the f1 esports series they had exactly this for their live streams^^

1 hour ago, Iniets said:

I have an animation that pops up (activated via hotkey) during my f1 stream (using OBS). If I talk to people in discord I want my voice in my stream to sound like its a team radio (like during real f1 races) ..i was just wondering if there are plugins for OBS or some tools where i can produce this radio-ish like voice.. and it should be change "live" while streaming and not afterwards in an editing tool.. 

Last time i watched the f1 esports series they had exactly this for their live streams^^

OK I understand now. You want your stream voice to actually sound like you are there at the circuit in a car instead of at home in a quiet room with perfect unrealistic sound. Got it! 

I've heard a streamer use a vocal effect plug in on Twitch before with some cool effects. It might be the one below. Don't think radio distortion is in there but the pro version let's you tweak lots of things maybe you can get a sound you like? Admittedly most of the sounds are for comic effect but worth a look maybe. 

https://www.voicemod.net/obs-voice-changer/