Suggestion about a new onlinemode.

How about a online gamemode where you race against another player on rally stages? You would appear as ghostcars to each other but still be visible. I know that you can try to beat each others times but this would be a bit less serious than trying to climb the scoreboards. So, what do yall think?

19 hours ago, somethingthing said:

How about a online gamemode where you race against another player on rally stages? You would appear as ghostcars to each other but still be visible. I know that you can try to beat each others times but this would be a bit less serious than trying to climb the scoreboards. So, what do yall think?

This was out in Dirt 3 for Playstation 3 and I did not like it.

They just need a fixed lobby with specific class and track, similar to Dailies etc, that people can join. The MP here is even less populated than F1's.

yeah, as MEEKY said. it was in Dirt 3.

I really liked it!

in that game you could also do staggered starts with the other players like in real rallies. I liked that too.

the cat and mouse mode was the best though... it was a team game up to 8 players, with one person on each team getting a Mini and the team that gets their Mini to the finish line first wins. everyone else though gets a Group B 4WD to smash the other team's Mini and protect their own. it was just pure mayhem and super fun, I thought.

13 hours ago, ianism said:

yeah, as MEEKY said. it was in Dirt 3.

I really liked it!

in that game you could also do staggered starts with the other players like in real rallies. I liked that too.

the cat and mouse mode was the best though... it was a team game up to 8 players, with one person on each team getting a Mini and the team that gets their Mini to the finish line first wins. everyone else though gets a Group B 4WD to smash the other team's Mini and protect their own. it was just pure mayhem and super fun, I thought.

dirt 2  too have this start , for the first dirt i dont know

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gk9147 said:

dirt 2  too have this start , for the first dirt i dont know

you just made me buy Dirt 2 for PS3, because the Steam version doesn't work because Windows Live is broken. well done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ianism said:

you just made me buy Dirt 2 for PS3, because the Steam version doesn't work because Windows Live is broken. well done.

really , you buy dirt 2 😂 nice 😉 

@ianism test the carrer he is more immersive than dirt 3  , because you have voice of ken  block , foust , pastrana .... 😉  you have funny onboard custom , and  klaxon  too :)

very good idea, would be fun to drive against another realtime ghost. Hopefully Codemasters will still make updates to the game to keep it alive against all those bad steam reviews because it's a really good game and it will be even better if they don't give it up!

4 hours ago, gk9147 said:

@ianism test the carrer he is more immersive than dirt 3  , because you have voice of ken  block , foust , pastrana .... 😉  you have funny onboard custom , and  klaxon  too 🙂

haha I already have DIrt 2 on Steam and I finished it! and I've got Dirt 3 on Steam & PS3 too, but only got it for PS3 recently. Dirt 3 is for sure better, but I like Dirt 2 too 🙂

here's Cat + Mouse, the player is a Cat...

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, ianism said:

destruction derby in dirt game😂