About Official cars

1 hour ago, Pete74786 said:

Are you saying that official cars are no longer just cosmetic and having one does improve performance?

Yes sir

• Agree 1

🤨 okay, well then maybe I should buy the Haas and see if I can perform better than Grosjean and Magnussen 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

🤨 okay, well then maybe I should buy the Haas and see if I can perform better than Grosjean and Magnussen 😂😂😂

actually I have the Haas, and it seems to behave like in the real world: Sometimes I have a chance and sometimes the car is complete rubbish and even the Williams overtake me 😁😂🥴

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Just bought a McLaren on sale but not seeing the new car in the game.  It's still showing the old custom car.  Does it take a while for the new car to show up?  There's a pending charge on my credit card.  So disappointed.  I thought it's instant delivery.

Edited by mobileracingfan

Go to your cars - you should now have 3 cars (two default ones and your official car) . You'll see a selector on the screen to choose which of your car you want to used.

APP has said that the offical cars are cosmetic only and perform identically. However, you can now have 9 set ups (3 set ups across 3 cars) instead of 6.

On 9/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, CosareNL said:

Mclaren is the fastest

I got the McLaren but went back to my custom car.  The McLaren feels "heavy" and handles like a boat at the corners under the exact same setup for some strange reason.