Help with t80 and f1 2019 plz

I have been playing f1 2019 and just bought a thrustmaster t80. I've tried all different settings and always get understeer. I can't go around a corner any faster than 10mph. Any one have any ideas or config settings that work for them.any help would be so very appreciated I'm so frustrated 

Hey there mate!

I've just bought the F1 2019 game for PS4 and also the Thrustmaster T80 and after spending a whole weekend on playing it and testing everything I got my perfect setup. I hope this one is going to bring you and everyone else more joy on this amazing game.

Cheers!

Thrustmaster_T80_F1-2019_Setup.jpg

Hello,

Thank you so much for helping me on this. I have tried rhe settings you use and it's definitely now much better. I really appreciate you taking your time to help me. One more question for u , do you have it setup as a 180 or 360 degree steering wheel? I think this one is 180 but want to make sure. Thanks again

Joe

My pleasure mate! In fact I was pretty new in this game when I first answered your question, at that moment I was driving against AI=20. Now I've improved a bit as e-driver (actually playing against AI=70), without assists and had to change the settings a bit to fit better to my needs. Here are the new settings I'm using and having fun with:

T80 Thrustmaster Settings (F1 2019 PS4):
Steering: 10 / 50 / 5
Throttle: 3 / 0 / 5
Brake: 3 / 0 / 5

Wheel Rotation: 240

Cheers!! 👊😎

Is there any vibration feedback on this wheel? When we run on the curb, does it rumble like on the ps4 controller?

let me know,

thanks!