fanatec v3 pedals vibration supported?

do the v3 pedals have the vibration when losing traction or about to lock up n f1 2019? they ahve the feature but is it supported on this years game?

Only with TC and ABS assists turned on.  We had a pretty big discussion about this when the game first came out.  Then one of the devs came on and confirmed the pedals only vibrate with the assists turned on and it was a choice they made. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, jrod22145 said:

Only with TC and ABS assists turned on.  We had a pretty big discussion about this when the game first came out.  Then one of the devs came on and confirmed the pedals only vibrate with the assists turned on and it was a choice they made. 

I remember that discussion... As disgusted now as I was then.. You just reminded me! 

• Agree 3

Honestly this gets my blood boiling. The only reason why I even bought F1 2019 was when I heard my thumb rotaries for my formula v2 finally works. Good job on that. But at the same time they also took out my brake rumble out of my v3's and can only be used when ABS is on and Throttle rumble when TCS is on. 

Devs here seem to like to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Leave it so rumble pack kicks in when wheels are locking and throttle to rumble when wheels are spinning, not the other way around. Come on CM!

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

I remember that discussion... As disgusted now as I was then.. You just reminded me! 

Me too my friend. It being one of the key features that warranted the additional $200 over the CSL Elite LC pedals.  I also loved the feature on 2018 even if it was only on the brake pedal.  But no need to re-open the wound more than necessary to answer OP’s question.  There are bigger issues to sort.  Maybe they can just make it an option, make it an assist for all I care, for use to decide how we use it for next year.

• Agree 1

You honestly have to laugh.  Let’s say traction control (illegal in F1) and ABS (illegal in F1) are active... wouldn’t it be about 99% less likely the tires are even losing grip in the first place???

know it’s really, really hard to make these games for the masses.  But jeez.

• Haha 1

So the Assisted Driver must get some feedback , which he wont need as it wont ever Slide because of ABS on....

And the Un Assisted Driver that Trial Brakes cannot have it.

WEIRD

• Agree 1

I would too have to agree with you guys on the rumble. Why in the world would you need a rumble with TC & ABS?? It makes no damn sense. That is some backward ass **** i gotta admit.

• Haha 1

That's not true. I have the v3 connected to the wheel base and it works totaly fine in combination with fanalab. I drive without any assists, and there the Pedal rumble when brake lock up or when i get wheel spin. Maybe fanalab is your solution. But it worked for me without any tweaking in that section

🙂

Just speaking for PC users 🙂

Edited by Exodium
Grammar

3 hours ago, Exodium said:

That's not true. I have the v3 connected to the wheel base and it works totaly fine in combination with fanalab. I drive without any assists, and there the Pedal rumble when brake lock up or when i get wheel spin. Maybe fanalab is your solution. But it worked for me without any tweaking in that section

🙂

Just speaking for PC users 🙂

That's right. You need to use Fanalab along with driver 336. It works pretty good.

7 hours ago, AcidBurn247 said:

So in essence, Console Owners are stuffed here ?

Go check on Fanatec website and you'll see.

But using the rumble motors is an assist hence why they only work with assists. Having your pedals rumble and tell you you are losing/gaining grip gives you an assist/advantage over players without them, especially as the rumble tells you when you are about to lock up, I think that's why they did it that way by having them only work with assist on because that's what it is. 

Edited by TomAAA

I agree, but what I was trying to say in my post is that neither the Xbox controller or the wheel vibrates and warns you just before lock up, but the pedal motors do/would that can be the one reason I could think of that they included it in that mode

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, TomAAA said:

But using the rumble motors is an assist hence why they only work with assists. Having your pedals rumble and tell you you are losing/gaining grip gives you an assist/advantage over players without them, especially as the rumble tells you when you are about to lock up, I think that's why they did it that way by having them only work with assist on because that's what it is. 

You're wrong because the rumble motor works when driving without any assists and that's the way i play. The only assists i use is the T-Cam.