DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.9 Bug Reports

48 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

i finished in the 20s in the elite championship but i didnt get downgraded. I dont know if thats a bug?

You get downgraded if you finish bottom three. There are 30 competitors.

Edited by HoksuHoo

On 10/4/2019 at 9:19 PM, sektor0083 said:

-Hello My spec :

-PC -Game Pass

-i7 6700 -1800ti -16gb ram

-game pass (free) + (buy Dirt Year one Pass)

-game pad

ok... play game pass version and buy dlc seasson pass and show cant play this code :

c8F9wEA.jpg

and not create new save

bkH6xss.jpg

When does the game crash? i.e game mode?

If you create a new save do you keep your DLC?

What about Monte Carlo invisible objects? I met it first time this weekend so it's still there and I am on Xbox.

• Like 1

The Steam store pages for all Group B rallycross cars have info that is severely wrong. " The Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross can be used in all rally locations through My Team, Custom and Time Trial. " No it really cannot, because it is a rallycross car which means it is used in rallycross tracks. Not a bug but don't know of a better place to report it so here

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Fanatec CSS SQ 1.5 (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Bug: Game don't save progress.

I found this bug in free play > historical rallies > bolides of present > R5 clash.

I completed first event in New England with Peugeot 208 T16 R5, I went back to main menu, and when I wanted to resume, game didn't save any progress.

I like to line up my own shoulders with the driver ingame but its not always possible. Could you add so its possible to tweak the back/forward/up/down a bit more? Im doing Audi GrB atm and that one is off, it gets too high at the lowest. cv1 if that matters but it shouldnt.

Edited by somethingthing
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CM_Ads said:

Hello,

I have the steam version, and I made a longer post on the second page of this bug report forum detailing this access violation error. For me, it's quite sporadic, the game will run and then crash and when I try to restart the game, it will show the access violation error and then I'll send it and then I can run the game again until it crashes a few minutes thereafter. 

I hate that this works just fine on my monitor and the few minutes of VR just kinda ruined the monitor experience for me. I crave it and want it to work so bad.

Please advise me. 

After spending 15h of racing before the summer I sat down to race yesterday and it just wont start.

Small black window appears with "DiRT Rally 2.0 (not responding)".

It worked fine before summer on my asus rog MB, w10 i9 rtx2070 32GB rig.

I tried validate local files.

I deleted the game through Steam, and later added it for download.

I deleted shortcuts and added them again.

Updated nvidia drivers.

Rebooted windows.

Money back or what?

Also post it here, not a bug, but it is bugging to see a good new livery not being finished well in the details and it can be look much better

1 minute ago, JorritVD said:

New livery looks pretty well, especially side and rear

Only the front however....
- The splitter flap is white, but irl is always black
- The grill is white
- Brake air inducts are also white
- Air intake scoop for the radiators is white (so it looks like it is closed)
- Missing the pattern, which is on the side and rear, on the front

image.thumb.png.906a95b3d5edce1931bea6a9ccb5f7bb.png

But overall it looks fine/ok, but if those black details will be added, the livery would be look good, and if the pattern will also be added to the front, than the livery will look great. 

Here a better screen, it just misses the black details at the front, so it just doesn't look right. I see there is a pattern on the hood, but without the black parts it misses contrast. 

image.thumb.png.544b2eb640a5df61a85e87fbda53c4fe.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, AlexBarrakuda said:

rally Wales no dust

Can you provide information of what platform and track you're playing? We've tested on our retail xbox and don't see any dust related issues...

31 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

Can you provide information of what platform and track you're playing? We've tested on our retail xbox and don't see any dust related issues...

later throw off the video and description of the special stage . I play on xbox one x .

With some cars (such as Ford RS200 Rallycross, Impreza 2001 and Peugeot 306 Maxi) the gear indicator has low contrast unless you turn the lights on. Could this be changed so it's always at the "lights on" setting? Having to turn on the lights in broad daylight, is a bit illogical, and with rallycross cars you can't even do that. And it's not just gear indicators, other instruments have the same problem with some cars.

20191008190712_1.thumb.jpg.0cc20ded6edce449e6ff09fe7b58c89f.jpg20191008190715_1.thumb.jpg.5b31b14a611f31a21ce9660bdbae96f1.jpg

20191011204823_1.thumb.jpg.77f3edff5d515d8793756a1429a60b68.jpg20191008191924_1.thumb.jpg.1c226375402e949acef10baaa5d4733f.jpg20191008191926_1.thumb.jpg.b279e9ef47199886b4c5c0142cc50483.jpg

20191020151929_1.jpg

20191020151932_1.jpg

Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Like 1

Constant crashing becuse of "access violation in dirtrally2.exe". Only happens in My Team, never happened in freeplay. PC Steam, super deluxe edition. I have sent several error reports. PC specs: 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, 512gb SSD, Windows 10, Sound Blaster Z, 1440p monitor. G920 steering wheel + shifter. Vat majority of games I play do not crash on my PC, ever

dgffdg.png

hdfh2.png

sdgd3.png

Also the FAQ link does not work, invalid address.

Edited by HoksuHoo

PS4 Pro, strange night time at the Abu Dhabi track. It seems only when other cars are around you. When you get more alone, it seems the strange lightning goes away. Season and Deluxe owner here.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 9:15 AM, CM_Ads said:

- At the beginning. Before logging in to Racenet for the first time
-New Save does not help. After choosing the route .Crash

• What platform you're playing on. 
  • - Steam, PC / Xbox
  • What your PC setup/build is like (if playing on Steam).
  • - i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 750Ti 
  • Whether you're a Standard or Deluxe user.
  • - Deluxe
  • Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc.
  • - No

Recently I'm noticing that in Rallycross races, if an AI driver gets into the lead off the start, they will always go to the joker lap on lap 1 which is not very realistic, could this be looked into?

Noticed first in custom events on PC, then WRX mode on Xbox and My Team on Xbox

• Like 1

• What platform you're playing on. 
  • - Steam, PC / Xbox
  • What your PC setup/build is like (if playing on Steam).
  • - i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 750Ti 
  • Whether you're a Standard or Deluxe user.
  • - Deluxe
  • Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc.
  • - No

The AI at Catalunya RX seems way too strong compared to other tracks on the same difficulty

Noticed in custom events on PC at 92 difficulty and WRX mode and My Team on Xbox during the Elite championship

• Like 1

During one of the stages at Australia, the rain was coming down in whit stripes washing out the view of the track.  I will post a video later.  Is this normal?

I am on the PS4 Pro.

16 hours ago, sektor0083 said:

- At the beginning. Before logging in to Racenet for the first time
-New Save does not help. After choosing the route .Crash

Have you tried validating Steam files.

• Agree 1

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Fanatec CSS SQ 1.5 (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Bug: Car body damage

In My Team > Special Event > Weekly Event RX gr.B, I started with Peugeot 205 T16, and before starting the Q1, I found the car already damaged in body.

IMG_20191009_193018.thumb.jpg.03e87ce4ea453110c5f783d9b9417bca.jpg

• Like 1

1819300237_Rainbug.thumb.jpg.0279a2fba6aa0f76d01db6ded76c4888.jpg

During the past week there have been quite a few players reporting about the 'rain glitch'. Has the 1.9 patch perhaps changed something in the game system, which has caused the rain bug to return? Maybe this is an issue, which might be worth investigating further.

Edited by FarmerCee
  • Like 1

i dont know if this is a bug or as designed but the driver autoblips the throttle when downshifting in a h-pattern car making it no reason to heel&toe.

Edited by somethingthing

At the Abu Dhabi track, the Supercars are really slow in the first hairpin. It seems they are busy with defending. An example is in the same video with the lightning issue i posted earlier. I hope you guys can check it.