DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.9 Bug Reports

16 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Yep, just noticed to that the 206 (Rally) not has exhaust flames.

I can't confirm anything but you might want to look out for the next patch notes 😉

Also same for you @Deltone91 @mesa

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, CM_Ads said:

I can't confirm anything but you might want to look out for the next patch notes 😉

Thanks! Good news. I'm so excited! 🙂

in this video, the Peugeot 206 Makes an explosion sound when it passes the speed why I don't have it ? If we can have this sound in the game it will make me happy 🙏

@PJTierney since v1.10 thread is locked yet, can you configm if steering wheel rotation range  (with softlock enabled) has been fixed, or at least if is on the roadmap? FYI: animation of steering wheel is proper (differs from car to car) but our wheels don't match this rotation (in fact only R5-like cars matches the rotation, others need changes in controller saturation)

Edited by MaXyMsrpl

4 hours ago, CM_Ads said:

Thanks.

I posted this in the DLC topic, instead here. But the Abu Dhabi RX AI are very slow on two spots and having strange damage.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:58 PM, JorritVD said:

Will the AI will be improved, noticed two spots where they are very slow. 
- At the first hairpin, they go very slow through that corner.
- Fast uphill left hander they really slow

image.png.e51811f305445a6dc43137ffaf3c863a.png

Also I noticed the AI gets some strange damage, missing rear bumpers and loosing trunk lid. It's very often at this track compared to the other RX tracks. 

I also used standard set-up in my video with the MK8 Fiesta. Standard set-up are pretty good. Kinda plug & play 🙂 

And ofcourse the night time lightning bug at Abu Dhabi.

Lightning bug and first hairpin slowdown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgqhRnXk50

And the strange damages and slow fast uphill right hander:
https://youtu.be/jeQ1GA3PIDQ?t=106

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Fanatec CSS SQ 1.5 (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Bug: No co-driver voice before start (Italian language)

Usually before start, co-driver gives indications on the first corners.

In Sweden rally (Värmland) in Älgsjön, Skogsrallyt, Stor-jangen Sprint, Östra Hinnsjön, no voice is heard before the start.

Edited by Deltone91
Added: Stor-jangen Sprint - Östra Hinnsjön

In Lejno, Poland, about halfway through the stage there is a left 1 after a crest. A tight, unseen (because of the crest) corner after a top speed section, the co-driver calls the left 1 far too late. I have the pacenotes set to very early, but with this one I'd need to start braking the moment he says 1, or before. Have crashed here several times because of the faulty pacenote.20191025113952_1.thumb.jpg.94214a6c140d5addd67668898802dbf7.jpg

PC Steam, super deluxe edition. 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, SSD, Windows 10. G920 steering wheel and shifter

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yes I can confirm.
He calls like "flat over crest" and when you are on top you can hear "into 1 left" (or something like this).
No way to brake R5 car going full throttle over the crest. And there are even faster cars in the pack.

The only way how to rescue is to put car sideways with handbrake. For some reason cars going laterally brakes better than going straight and using regular brakes

Edited by MaXyMsrpl

33 minutes ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

Yes I can confirm.
He calls like "flat over crest" and when you are on top you can hear "into 1 left" (or something like this).
No way to brake R5 car going full throttle over the crest. And there are even faster cars in the pack.

The only way how to rescue is to put car sideways with handbrake. For some reason cars going laterally brakes better than going straight and using regular brakes

Isnt that how physics works? A comparision is that its easier to pull a car pointing straight than pulling it sideways?

When car goes sideways it slides so friction is way lower than braking while going straight.

Edited by MaXyMsrpl

In WRX France some sand and stones are in the air on few places. In the last corner, for instance.

Hi.

• PC, Steam

• i5-4460, RX 570 8GB, 16 GB RAM.   

• Season 1,2,3,4 

• Logitech DFGT

Ford Fiesta R5. Headlights don't broken, but don't light the road.

20191025211315_1.jpg

20191025211311_1.jpg

20191025212527_1.jpg

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Fanatec CSS SQ 1.5 (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Bug: co-driver issues in Sweden Rally (Italian language)

Stage: Älgsjön Sprint. Just before reaching the finish line, co-driver continues to repeat "at the stop". In replay, with an internal view, the voice of co-driver is no longer heard.

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.

Bug: note too soon (Italian language)

Germany Rally (Innerer Feld-Sprint and Ruschberg). Co-driver says: "1 sinistra su crinale" much earlier.

• PC/Steam 
  • i7 6700K / 1070
  • Deluxe 
  • G25/CSPv3 Pedals + Oculus Rift     

Tried 206 and Focus 2007 at Pant Mawr Reverse. It feels like something is slowing me artificially down. I mean it feels like I'm not fully on gas even though I have my foot to the floor. These cars can't be dying on uphill with 2nd gear, right? I should be hitting the limiter, not slowing down. I have every aid off and controllers are working right. These problems seem to be on the same spots every time. On other parts of the course cars accelerate normally.
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Esa Ahonen said:
  • PC/Steam 
  • i7 6700K / 1070
  • Deluxe 
  • G25/CSPv3 Pedals + Oculus Rift     

Tried 206 and Focus 2007 at Pant Mawr Reverse. It feels like something is slowing me artificially down. I mean it feels like I'm not fully on gas even though I have my foot to the floor. These cars can't be dying on uphill with 2nd gear, right? I should be hitting the limiter, not slowing down. I have every aid off and controllers are working right. These problems seem to be on the same spots every time. On other parts of the course cars accelerate normally.

Actually a car may slow down or its acceleration might be limited going uphill. Even with engine developed by your team and with investments done to its performance. Original (not developed/performance-tuned) cars are pretty weak. But to be sure we are talking about the same thing, please provide a video. You can also try other locations like Greece to test uphill

Actually a car may slow down or its acceleration might be limited going uphill. Even with engine developed by your team and with investments done to its performance. Original (not developed/performance-tuned) cars are pretty weak. But to be sure we are talking about the same thing, please provide a video. You can also try other locations like Greece to test uphill

I was driving in Freeplay so I figure teams etc. shouldn't affect? Uphill was only one example. Also at the downhill and straight after the gate (see image) I can't get higher than 3rd gear. Car just doesn't accelerate like it should flat out. On DR1 you can get to 5th or 6th gear depending a bit on ratios.

(Note: image is not mine and not from the same car, I just picked it out to show the place I mean)

dr_pant_mawr_reverse.jpg

Edited by Esa Ahonen

I got it sorted out. Update to 1.9 had binded my G25 gas/brake (they are not even connected) that hadn't been binded earlier. That made the mess. I had only checked that my CSPv3 pedals work right.

Now that it's working right: 206 and Wales - Wow!

• Haha 1

Today i Won the Daily KI Challenge with the first place but in vehicle chronik of my Subaru is not an entry in the podium placements

• Confused 2

Hi, 

I play Dirt Rally 2.0 on Ps4 with a thrustmaster t300rs, t3pa pro, and th8a. 

I purchased in game the Renault 5 Turbo and I noticed the car is only playable in sequentiel mode even though it should be a manual car 

I always play with h pattern and clutch when the real car has it 

So I just did World Series race, after completing and uploading time I was looking at leaderboard, then game crashed with the usual "access violation at dirtrally2.exe" thing that I have reported several times, sent multiple crash reports about, made a thread about, contacted CM about, and without ever getting an actual response as to why that happens or what to do about it.

This was AFTER uploading the time, while I was looking at leaderboard with my time on it, but after the crash my time has been removed??? Great job.20191028192246_1.thumb.jpg.ae71e0e3dfdd8272629ccc873dbb91ab.jpg

PC Steam, super deluxe edition. 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, SSD, Windows 10. G920 steering wheel and shifter

• Sad 1

in the Weekly Group A event at the seventh WP was so heavy rain that I had ZERO sight and had to cancel the entire event

I have never had such rain and play DR 2.0 for 8 months its a Rain Bug 

Edited by gleylancer571