DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.9 Bug Reports

14 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

So I just did World Series race, after completing and uploading time I was looking at leaderboard, then game crashed with the usual "access violation at dirtrally2.exe" thing that I have reported several times, sent multiple crash reports about, made a thread about, contacted CM about, and without ever getting an actual response as to why that happens or what to do about it.

This was AFTER uploading the time, while I was looking at leaderboard with my time on it, but after the crash my time has been removed??? Great job.20191028192246_1.thumb.jpg.ae71e0e3dfdd8272629ccc873dbb91ab.jpg

PC Steam, super deluxe edition. 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, SSD, Windows 10. G920 steering wheel and shifter

Have you tired validating steam files? Got all DLC enabled? Not modded the game in any way?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, MartinsF1980 said:

Bugs on xbox one s

12 hours ago, MartinsF1980 said:

Bugs on xbox one s

Please explain the bugs and follow the bugging guide as just posting a video isn't much use.

12 minutes ago, CM_Ads said:

Have you tired validating steam files? Got all DLC enabled? Not modded the game in any way?

Tried several times, it does not help. All DLC is installed. Crashing started when I had never modded the game in any way, it was happening regularly when I had not modded the game in any way, currently I have a few skin mods which clearly are not the cause, nothing other than them. It only happens in online related modes, never in Freeplay, so something Racenet related it seems.

I reinstalled the whole game which seemingly stopped the crashing, played for some 80+ hours with no problems but yesterday it happened for the first time in a while so apparently the problem is still there

Edited by HoksuHoo