DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.9 VR Feedback

On 10/2/2019 at 12:28 AM, MaXyMsrpl said:

8. Foggy stages in Sweden really suxx. Today I saw orangish fog, probably when going toward the sun. Complete blindness..

I don't know how it looks on monitor, but in VR is almost unplayable... OK: playable but completely impossible to anticipate single turn. AI wins here.

Not only in foggy stages. When it rains a lot, is almost impossible to drive... Maybe is more real (you cannot drive under strong rain very well), but in a championship, I won all rallyes until I did a rainny rally... I was in tenth position. Maybe IA drivers could see through the rain?? 😉

On 10/5/2019 at 1:06 PM, PJTierney said:

We check this thread regularly 🙂 

I saw an earlier post about dark areas looking odd, is that related?

Screenshots would be good if possible.

The lines showing in the sky, seems like old VGA. This happens when dark. Road and side roads not just the sky. Graphics settings all ultra  

• Using Steam with Oculus support

• What headset. Rift S

• graphics card 1080 processor i7 6700k 32gb ram

• Deluxe user (Steam only).

• peripherals connected. Xbox360 controller and t300 wheel & pedals

502090297_Darkodd.thumb.jpg.65722c27e6ecaf4f1b206732ad91b53f.jpg

Edited by Vakiwey
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

44 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It doesnt mention anything about the color banding with oculus sdk. Is it fixed in this patch?

Edited by somethingthing

1 hour ago, somethingthing said:

It doesnt mention anything about the color banding with oculus sdk. Is it fixed in this patch?

It doesn't mention it, so that should give you an inkling.

We have seen it happening though, but I imagine if any work was done on it it was after the 1.10 deadline.

19 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It doesn't mention it, so that should give you an inkling.

We have seen it happening though, but I imagine if any work was done on it it was after the 1.10 deadline.

Was thinking it could be in "Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title" but no reason to hope for it then.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, somethingthing said:

Was thinking it could be in "Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title" but no reason to hope for it then.

Since it was community-reported, it's the kind of thing we'd call out specifically.

Most minor fixes are usually to do with polishing up the DLC locations (like fixing a tree that's behaving wonky), stability updates and the like. 

• Thanks 2

VR feedback feels completly irrelevant. So many complaint about colorbanding and usb problem, and not a sound from codemaster. I bouth this game the day VR came out and are still waiting for a version i can play whitout turing off everytime there is nigth or rain. AND STILL NO AUDIO ATT ALL ON OCULUS STORE! And why is ther still a double picture on the monitor when i play in vr?

• Agree 3