Club championship standings still in shambles

@PJTierney, our Dirt Rally 2.0 club "Gravel Busters" entered its 3rd championship season a week ago. The first event of our third championship finished this morning. Unfortunately, the 'championship standings' section at www.dirtrally2.com is still in shambles. There is still something wrong with the score board. The scoreboard shows 7 events (which is the coverage of our current,  3rd championship), but the scores seem to have some kind of anomaly and the scoreboard doesn't show the right ranking. Here's a direct link to the score board https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179569/standings/current/

Is there anyway you could possibly help our club to get the championship standings section working at the Dirt2 -site, cause I feel very ashamed that I cannot offer proper championship seasons to our club member/drivers. There is really no point in organizing championship seasons, if the points don't reflect the success of our club members in the various events. I would truly be grateful, if I could get some assistance to this issues from Codemasters.

With best regards, Andy

• Agree 1

@PJTierney, on the first page everything shows zero points (across the board), but if you go to the following pages, there are club members with random points from the first event and some members even have points marked to them from the second event, which has only started today (and will finish next Monday). I know many drivers (including also myself) who should have points from the first event, but the score board nevertheless shows '0'. 

Furthermore, shouldn't the score board also list the drivers in the right order - i.e. the driver with most points listed first, the driver with second highest amount of points listed second, etc.?

Shambles2.png

Shambles3.png

• Agree 1

we also have a point allocation problem concerning the 8th round of our championship.
Do you think the points will be paid?

Hi @PJTierney! A big, big thank you to you and to the Codemasters' dev/tech team. I just visited our club page at www.dirtrally2.com, and the 'championship standings' section is working perfectly. All the points are there as they should be, and the presentation (ranking order) is now fixed. Great job! I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate your help and I am much obliged for your kind assistance in sorting out the problem. With best wishes and deep gratitude, Andy (the Gravel Busters club)

Champ_FIXED.png

• Like 1

@PJTierney I regret to inform you that I have received reports from the Gravel Busters club members that their championship points are not showing on the ranking list. I checked this and it's true. Furthermore, as I went through all the three pages of club members on the championship standings list, I found further anomalies and odd points from the score board. Hence, the original issue is still partly there.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Hi @PJTierney, I hope you had a nice weekend and had some time to enjoy Wales Rally GB.

If you have any news from the Codemasters tech-team, who is working on our club championship standings to get the last remaining anomalies fixed, I would be very grateful to get any updates on the work and how it is progressing. If I can be of any assistance, I am more than ready to help in any way I can, so that the championship standing section can be made fully operational. 

Our second championship event finished this morning, and the third one started, and at least this switch didn't bring any improvement to the prevailing situation.

Cheers!

• Agree 1

G'day @PJTierney, do you have any news on the 'championship standings' anomaly -issue at Gravel Busters club site, and whether the Codies tech-team will be able to sort this out? Our current championship 'All Gravel' is approaching its half way, as event 4/7 starts tomorrow. Our previous 12-event championship season went into shambles because the championship standing list didn't update the points that drivers were able to score from the events. Currently, the championship standings score board is partially operational, but there are still remaining anomalies, which greatly annoy our club members. I cannot stress enough, how much I would appreciate it, if Codies were able to fix this bug. Cheers!

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, FarmerCee said:

@PJTierney any updates on this issue? 

I passed it on on Monday. Not specifically heard anything but they may have been working on it in the meantime.

@PJTierney, ok, thanks! I just checked the championship standings list and it's in the same state as it was in the beginning of the month, when the Codies tech-team had taken their first look and managed to make some improvements. Since then the list has remained intact with the same old, remaining anomalies still there. 

• Agree 1

Be great if they could get the club point system working, defeats the purpose of a championship if we can't accumulate results. Thought they'd have it fixed by now, being a major part of the game.

• Agree 1

I'm still on 0 points too.

Not happy as I've had some good finishes except once retirement.

When do I get my points? 

• Agree 1

Hi @PJTierney! Our second Gravel Busters Club championship season is drawing to a close. Still two more events to go. In the attached screenshots you can see an example of the persistent problem that we have with the championship points system at our club. The 5th event (out of a total of 7) was won by a player with the ID "Kaapoz" (1st screenshot). "Kaapoz" also won the previous championship event (event no. 4 /7). However, on the championship standings score board (2nd screenshot) "Kaapoz" has zero points. On the same screenshot there is a player with the ID "RobbieG". He has driven in each championship event in the ongoing championship season and he should also have championship points. However, the score board show a plain '0' for him.    

Shambles2.png

Shambles1.png

Hey there, looks like we’ve found what’s causing the points anomalies.

Might have more info soon, but one thing I believe will help in future is that any new Championship you create won’t have this happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

@PJTierney, this is absolutely superb news!!! Oh, I'm so delighted to hear this and at the same time, so very grateful to you for your help. I really do appreciate this enormously.

I was planning on setting up the next Gravel Busters championship season either today or tomorrow. Can I proceed doing so, or do I need to wait for a certain time, in order to make sure that the fixes to the championship points systems have taken effect?

Cheers PJ, you're a star!