Classic Cars for 2020

Classic Cars for 2020  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which cars do we want added for the new F1 game next year?

• 1981 Brabham BT49C
    • 1994 Benetton B194
    • 2004 BAR Honda 006
    • 1999 Jordan 199
    • 2010 Mercedes MGP W01
    • 2008 Ferrari F2008
    • 2008 BMW Sauber F1.08
    • 1999 Stewart SF3
    • 1983 Ferrari 126C2B
  2. 2. Should we have our driver numbers on the classic cars?

• Yes.
    • No.

Since Codemasters adds new classic cars to the list every year, I figured, why not ask which ones we would like to see in next year's game.

Why bother with classic cars when we have no classic tracks

This is just another gimmick to sell there games

• Agree 4

I would actually prefer either classic tracks, or something more recent as a "classic car" (like the 2013 Red Bull).

• Agree 1

Definitely classic tracks would be far better than cars. Both would be great, but I don’t really see the point of the cars without the tracks like we have at the moment.

Drivers numbers if its able, without affecting the natural livery. I'm happy for any classic car and circuit, love the change, mixes it up and presents a different challenge between career weekends. B&H Jordan looks stunning, would love to see it in full if they can accept the cigarette sponsoring. Any Toyota I still want, I'll be happy playing around with any but most of all...

A past season FULL car lineup!!! To have a race from another historic season with a full official classic grid! Would be almost as much a dream as having a custom team in career mode for me! Say 2009 where Codies picked up from EA or 2007 or 2008 which were missed altogether, we have been robbed of those exciting seasons of F1 gameplay. Getting Ferrari, McLaren and RB 2010 cars in one classic is special, having the full grid with todays modern graphics and handling and calendar! Yes please.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I want F1 2010 Complete Season with All Cars and Drivers 🙂 Of course i want also F1 2011, F1 2012 and F1 2013 Seasons 🙂 Thank You Codemasters 🙂

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Agree 1

I'd like to see the Jordan 199 but also the Jordan 191 as they were the two biggest points in Jordan's history in my opinion. 

Imagine F1 2020 bundled with a career mode that instead of spanning 10 years of silly R&D upgrades like past games actually had all the cars and drivers from the last 10 years. You'd start in 2011 and FINISH in 2020 having experienced an amazing 10 years of modern car development. I reckon that career mode would be MASSIVE and see a huge boost in sales over previous titles. I'd buy it for sure even if it was riddled with bugs. I'd be so excited to do the whole 10 year career even if I raced poorly. 

Well I can dream can't I? 

:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, inspiretheworld said:

People have been shouting classic tracks for ages and no further forward. 

Yeah its an odd one, no news or anything. I'm curious the cost to having a track not officially on the calender, they did years back 2013 like Imola which was AMAZING!! But just that one year, no return, they have the circuit, just needs upgrading which would take time no doubt but licensing side etc? Would love Codies feedback on this, the efforts needed for classic tracks. And if it will be a thing again.

• Agree 1

If there doing classic cars next year and there's no Jordan 191 I might have to boycott it 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, punkian said:

If there doing classic cars next year and there's no Jordan 191 I might have to boycott it 🤣🤣🤣

I think a lot of people will be boycotting 2020 and it won't be because of the classic cars! 

:classic_biggrin: