Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Sweet Lamb run in reverse?

I tried to find a YouTube video of the real-life Sweet Lamb stage, to compare to the one in DiRT Rally, but they all seem to run the opposite direction, is it reversed in DiRT Rally, or is the stage run both ways in real life?

There's a tonne of different roads in the sweet lamb complex, and it's run in quite a few different ways, but you should be able to find the versions in the game in real life somewhere on yourube

If you look at the course maps there is also a reverse version of the same thing but it's called something different and I can't remember what it is right now.

Sweet Lamb can be run in either direction on the game; it's been the stage end of a combined stage with Hafren for the last couple if years, but it was the beginning of a stage a few years ago too IIRC.

Just been in game to check the spelling ... Geufron Forest stage is the reverse of Sweet Lamb, with Fant Mawr and Bidno Moorland being the fist and second halves of Sweet Lamb. :smile: 

The British Historic championship usually runs the 'reverse' direction through the bowl then up the hill

l555mat said:
The British Historic championship usually runs the 'reverse' direction through the bowl then up the hill
I'm completely uninformed about Sweet Lambs and its becoming my favorite stages.  I do not Rally IRL, not a car guy, but I'm slowly learning and enjoying this game.  I'm still learning the reactions of cars in various Setups and could always learn some advice and tips from anyone.
Here's my go at Sweet Lamb.  Any tips/ suggestion is welcomed. If your attitude is good and would like to share global ranking over STEAM, PM me your STEAM name.

http://youtu.be/MqJQhc1N1WA

I did ok in the previous weekly event which consisted 4 runs of a single "track map" both directions and then mirrored...