Jump to content Jump to content

Analogue Handbrake after update

Sith Metal

Saturation setting is not good; you can adjust from 80% saturation (previous) to a theoretical 150% however at above 100% you can't launch your vehicle.  So you are limited to adjust up to 100% saturation.

At 100% you get lockups on tarmac at about 20% pull range.  Can't adjust it to lock at say half pull or 75% pull.

There is also no Input Reporting slider for the HB like for clutch/brake/throttle, so you can't see the results easily.

Deadzone adjustment is very important though!

Verdict: I say improved by 25% and with deadzone (which is very important) but overall NO BUENO 👎

18 minutes ago, Flens07 said:

I´m not sure if it is a analog-handbrake because there is no slider to see it. Hope someone could tell us about that!

It is it's just too sensitive for most people's preference.  And you still can't really adjust it to make it much less sensitive.    Hopefully Codies will look at that for 1.10  (slider would help a lot yes)

40 minutes ago, Flens07 said:

So after a little testing I would say that it is not an analogue handbrake, but a handbrake in which you can set the deadzone and the set strength is immediately available. That's my feeling ...

Yep it really looks like it is like that unfortunately. Hopefully in 1.10 they will introduce that. 

Archived