Jump to content Jump to content

Report code.

Jeremy1983

14 minutes ago, Jeremy1983 said:

Just wondering what this report code is in career mode at the bottom of the pause menu screen. The code reads Report Code: TCTE-JBRT-PCGC-CKSP.

If there are issues in game you can use the report code to give to Codemasters to help them troubleshoot. It's basically a session cookie I think so they can match you to your online services session.

1 minute ago, steviejay69 said:

If there are issues in game you can use the report code to give to Codemasters to help them troubleshoot. It's basically a session cookie I think so they can match you to your online services session.

Ok thank you. Its in career mode and I wonder if its the issue I been having with reset to track option. When I reset to track and my car goes in ghost mode, it stays like that for the rest of the session. When it happens it sems like the other drivers don't even no I'm there and they just drive through me.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy1983 said:

Ok thank you. Its in career mode and I wonder if its the issue I been having with reset to track option. When I reset to track and my car goes in ghost mode, it stays like that for the rest of the session. When it happens it sems like the other drivers don't even no I'm there and they just drive through me.

Just post the bug. Add the code to the report.

Archived