DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great update👍

Just wanted to say this update is fantastic the new dash cam is so much better and the fix for turbo sounds was long overdue plus the addition of a proper handbrake👍 Well done.

I have to say, after having so many complaints and "hating", I like how the game is now. Most major bugs is gone, I like FF after update, I've never had audio cut (strange considering I had grip bug every single time before it was patched :D). I still don't like deluxe politics, however I understand it - and I'm just buyung (or waiting to buy in sale) the content I desire. So - after a hard start and releasing game in not so impressive state at first - good job Codies.

I too will admit that I thought (even stated) they would walk away from supporting this title without getting it to the state it is now, so I'm pleasantly surprised that despite it taking 7 months they seem to have finally arrived. I guess the Dirt Rally brand was worth saving after all... and I'm sure the critical success of WRC 8 might have forced them off their laurels. Either way, I'm looking forward to sinking some serious time in VR going forward.

Forgot this in the Patch Notes:

Physics:

• Added placebo effects on certain Stages.

😉 

I've raced gravel stages, but I propably felt nothing but power loss on my BMW M2 😉

10 minutes ago, sambarally said:

What about the beta streaming mode? Where should I go?

Custom Multiplayer Lobby

1 hour ago, Pioy said:

I've raced gravel stages, but I propably felt nothing but power loss on my BMW M2 😉

Not sure how this fix, above all else, doesn't make the update.  

Of all those thrilled with the update, how many actually have the M2 Comp? My guess is not many. 

I also loved the dash cam. I haven't played much this week so I can't tell much about the handbrake yet. 

Keep the good work, codies! 

I've finally been able to run the game in VR with Rift after the update - finally the game shows it's glory. Great job!