Sign in to follow this  

Blue flag distance way to much like 5sec behind

I have had a few league race where I have had a blue flag, which is a good thing to see so.e flags actually workin the game.

The problem is that the blue flag is not right , I had a car that was behind me not even in the same straight bit of track & I got a blue flag warning, but after a while the car still didn't catch to me, on the mini map the car was no where near my car marker which is 5-8sec away . After a few corners the car was still over 2-3sec behind me and I got a 5sec penalty.

I had to loose 3sec in that sector so the at could pass me I even had to drive slower so the car could create gap.

Like many many many problems with this game.. 

Instead of focusing on the problems we mention to bring new things so people get distracted.

Fix what we have b4 you give more bugs to complain about..

And fix Jeff the waste nan..

12 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

I have had a few league race where I have had a blue flag, which is a good thing to see so.e flags actually workin the game.

The problem is that the blue flag is not right , I had a car that was behind me not even in the same straight bit of track & I got a blue flag warning, but after a while the car still didn't catch to me, on the mini map the car was no where near my car marker which is 5-8sec away . After a few corners the car was still over 2-3sec behind me and I got a 5sec penalty.

I had to loose 3 sec in that sector so the at could pass me I even had to drive slower so the car could create gap.

Like many many many problems with this game.. 

Instead of focusing on the problems we mention to bring new things so people get distracted.

Fix what we have b4 you give more bugs to complain about..

And fix Jeff the waste nan..

Agreed the blue flag detection is too early. 3 seconds is better than 5. Also proximity arrows are way out. You see 1 arrow when the car is not within 1 second and two when it is and red should mean contact is imminent. But you can race with red proximity arrows and the cars are not almost touching.

• Agree 1

I never had such a problem with blue flags, normally they start to appear when the car ahead is approaching the lapped car (within few tenths). Probably that may be caused by lag issues.

I do have noticed the proximity arrows problem though, they appear way too soon.

Edited by D4rio