Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Engine Sound

Hi,
Since the release of the game, I have problems with sound and especially the engine. before it was enough to return to the main menu for the sound to come back but since the last update I have no engine sound for any car even when I exit the game and restart. I updated my graphics and audio drivers and I use Realtek High Definition Audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL7nEvEQYVY&feature=youtu.be

This is first time than i have so much problems with engine sounds! This latest patch broken it on PS4 Pro. 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:24 PM, kleed said:

I just bought the game recently and I now have the same issue. I hear everything but the engine.

Since Tuesday I have the same issue, no engine sound. All other sounds are playing.

Solved it once by switching between earphones and TV sound. But that doesn't always work.

Please fix this, game without engine sound is unplayable.

p.s. I have a PS4 (not the pro version)

This is a known issue when you load into a race with that specific camera. We've found a temporary work around where if you change camera view, the sound should come back. You can then cycle back to the camera view you started in and the sound should be there still. We're working on fixing it. 

5 hours ago, GRAPHXracing said:

Changing cam brings back the engine sound. Confirmed workaround for PS4. 

Yep, that is what I learned after messing around for a few minutes (re-starting the game, going to the menu and returning to the game etc.). Switching the view remedies the issue. I am playing on XB1X. 

On 10/1/2019 at 12:51 PM, JiiVee said:

This is first time than i have so much problems with engine sounds! This latest patch broken it on PS4 Pro. 

‘Codedisasters’, 

😂

38 minutes ago, Buckwilder said:

‘Codedisasters’, 

😂

Hah...i was a little frustrated, because almost every patch there is something broken 😂

However This is a very good rally and i really like it. 😊