Sign in to follow this  

Real Concerns Instead of Superficial Ones.

20 hours ago, FlashStealth said:

Is not a security issue, is a lazy issue the reason devs not put anymore an integrated text chat… 

Well, I guess we can agree to disagree.  But if it was a game I was developing, I certainly wouldn't want to take the risk of some group planning a nine-eleven style event through my unmonitored "chat" system...

1 hour ago, SourceCodeError said:

Well, I guess we can agree to disagree.  But if it was a game I was developing, I certainly wouldn't want to take the risk of some group planning a nine-eleven style event through my unmonitored "chat" system...

Where is the difference if someone make plans like that on voice chat ? If this case they should cut completely every chat system… there is no logic.

3 minutes ago, FlashStealth said:

Where is the difference if someone make plans like that on voice chat ? If this case they should cut completely every chat system… there is no logic.

As you stated before, you can hear others "scream".  In public lobbies your conversation wouldn't be private... much different than a private text message to someone.  There may be ways to create private lobbies, and hence, share private voice conversations; but I surmise those will be going away soon too.

47 minutes ago, SourceCodeError said:

As you stated before, you can hear others "scream".  In public lobbies your conversation wouldn't be private... much different than a private text message to someone.  There may be ways to create private lobbies, and hence, share private voice conversations; but I surmise those will be going away soon too.

You are missing a point… did you remember text chat on grid1 ? there is not private text message to someone !! if you write something into a public lobby the text rolls out for everyone ! So is the same as voice… there is no logic in your point. 

and who have something bad to plan i think there are better option out there than a not encrypeted built in chat ingame… 

1 minute ago, FlashStealth said:

You are missing a point… did you remember text chat on grid1 ? there is not private text message to someone !! if you write something into a public lobby the text rolls out for everyone ! So is the same as voice… there is no logic in your point. 

and who have something bad to plan i think there are better option out there than a not encrypeted built in chat ingame… 

As I stated previously, we can agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, SourceCodeError said:

As I stated previously, we can agree to disagree.

you can state whatever you want, and at least this is something that make sense… :classic_biggrin: 

Posted (edited)

In regards to the PC version on Steam. Are we going to have to set our download area in steam to United Kingdom to find games online like past Grid games? 

Edited by Bob422
  • Agree 1

More then likely cause of the ping issue. Was indeed a hassle to change locations just to find races.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, Gears4Brains said:

Almost launch day, any news on the multiplayer lobbies ?

Yes. They are terrible due to having AI players filling up the grid. I got it yesterday and won't be playing it again until they get rid of that.

• Agree 1