Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally - Dualshock 4?

Hey All

Any one else is trying to play with this setup ? I found it really difficult because of sensitivity/speed. I'm using InputMapper (1.5.30). I've tried
- emulation to x360 device with with exclusive mode , windows detects Xbox 360 for windows,  in game it's x360 device and preset,  but sliders doesn't affect handling and it's too slow
- without emulation , without exclusive mode, windows detects wireless controller, in game its direct input device, without gamepad options but input is the same, too slow

haven't had such problem in any other game . So I'm wondering if I'm the only one trying this configuration  ?

cheers 

Not sure how different it is then xbox 360 controller. But with the 360 I found changing the controller option ingame that makes small movements move the car less make the car easier to handle.

yeah, SkiddyMcCrash  also said ist ok on x360 controller, I've check on old logitech wingman rumblepad ,and response is much quicker then DS4. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong with configuration or it's not supported.

r0zen said:
yeah, SkiddyMcCrash  also said ist ok on x360 controller, I've check on old logitech wingman rumblepad ,and response is much quicker then DS4. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong with configuration or it's not supported.
Probably it's from the controller itself. 
Give a look here: http://ds4windows.com/

I just plug mine in, don't use any drivers or mappers.

Then go into controller config in the options and remap each button manually. It's a bit of a pain I know, hopefully we can add better DS4 support later in early access

r0zen said:
 I've check on old logitech wingman rumblepad ,and response is much quicker then DS4
Happy to find out it was something so simples

I just plug mine in, don't use any drivers or mappers.

Then go into controller config in the options and remap each button manually. It's a bit of a pain I know, hopefully we can add better DS4 support later in early access
each day something new, didn't expect that it will work without mapper :) , so I hope it can be improved in future and be more sensitive/faster, although even now when it seems like i'm drunk i cannot stop playing it :)

Hey guys,
I use a Saitek controller, I have to re-map the buttons each time I play which I don't mind, but where are the controller config options, if there are any?

Is there any way to change the speed the wheel moves in relation to your controller stick for instance? All I see in game is the option to re-map my buttons, nothing more.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mick. :)

Hi there, I'm using a Logitech DA and I can't seem to find the settings to configure any more than button assignments (sensitivity, dead zones etc). Is this not something implemted yet? No worries if it's something to come in future, just was surprised not to see it.

Cheers.