DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

P1 BUT GLITCH MADE ME LAST

So I just finished the Italian GP on F1 2019 in carreer mode in the Alfa Romeo. I had a fantastic race, led all the laps and came over the finish line first. However, when I crossed the line, Jeff said it was “disappointing” and the game showed me as P19. 

In the race director I had no penalties and the timing screens said I was a lap down even though I Wasn’t. 

Absolutely fuming for this one because it was the first time in this career mode I had developped the alfa romeo well enough and driven well enough to score a genuine win. 

On 10/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, KasperDS said:

So I just finished the Italian GP on F1 2019 in carreer mode in the Alfa Romeo. I had a fantastic race, led all the laps and came over the finish line first. However, when I crossed the line, Jeff said it was “disappointing” and the game showed me as P19. 

In the race director I had no penalties and the timing screens said I was a lap down even though I Wasn’t. 

Absolutely fuming for this one because it was the first time in this career mode I had developped the alfa romeo well enough and driven well enough to score a genuine win. 

Tha same thing hs just happened to me at Bahrain