Dirt Rally League setup help, please.

Hello
I've recently started getting a few friends into playing Dirt Rally and we now wanted to try out the online leagues. After I set up our first event things did not appear to turn out the way I had expected them to and would hope someone here might have the experience to help me get this figured out.

We had 3 stages and I figured I wanted to allow tuning and checkpoints for all of them so people could safely leave and resume another day at any stage. I figured I'd put a service area for the 2nd stage to see if that meant repairs before or after the stage. With the final setup looking like this:

settings.png.8228190fcbff8cd8c29ed080f9f64193.png

Well we were all surprised when upon entering the league we were simply thrown into the first track without any starting options for tuning or shakedowns. Once 2nd stage loaded up we did however get tuning, repairs, shakedown and "save and quit" button prompts offered up but they were all again missing for stage 3, which loaded right up as soon as stage 2 was completed.

It seems weird that tuning would be tied to service area when they are both individually selectable. Is there a way to allow tuning but not repairs, can you force the pre-race set up menu to show instead of loading straight to the starting line?

The setup offered by the dirtgame website were not very complex, so I feel like I must have missed something.

Thank you for reading and for any insight you could share.

Oh, yes I can help about this matter. Because, I got into this problem a while back. I resolved it myself later. And this game is very popular for the online league.