Sign in to follow this  

Im not ready but

I've got to dual install win10 (still on Win7) or build a new rig to actually play this though I preordered soon after announcement. :classic_laugh:

Hope you guys hype me into gettin my ass in gear after release and get me doing something LOL.

It does look good though :classic_smile:

Edited by Loggy
  • Like 1

You haven't installed Windows 10 yet?  Wow!

Unless you're retired, a Mac user, or in the Medical Field, you're going to have to deal with it in 4 months anyway... might as well bite the bullet and get-it-done!

On 10/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, Loggy said:

I've got to dual install win10 (still on Win7) or build a new rig to actually play this though I preordered soon after announcement. :classic_laugh:

Hope you guys hype me into gettin my ass in gear after release and get me doing something LOL.

It does look good though :classic_smile:

Wow dude nice to see you here what you been upto? Pre-ordered myself but I think you should take a look at the graphics discussion thread.

Theres a LOT of concerns being displayed and very few answers, just fnboys saying "have some faith" or "Stop bashing the devs!"..... sigh...

Hope to see you on track but it might be short lived for me but 2 hours will be enough to find out if it's still got cardboard cutouts in the deep background that utterly ruin the immersion...

Personally I'm looking forward to finding out if I'll be chasing a refund or not. Hopefully NOT but given Codies decisions over recent years I'm 60-40 in favour of that refund atm given the "quality" seen so far....

19 hours ago, [SRS13]Rastus said:

Wow dude nice to see you here what you been upto? Pre-ordered myself but I think you should take a look at the graphics discussion thread.

Theres a LOT of concerns being displayed and very few answers, just fnboys saying "have some faith" or "Stop bashing the devs!"..... sigh...

Hope to see you on track but it might be short lived for me but 2 hours will be enough to find out if it's still got cardboard cutouts in the deep background that utterly ruin the immersion...

Personally I'm looking forward to finding out if I'll be chasing a refund or not. Hopefully NOT but given Codies decisions over recent years I'm 60-40 in favour of that refund atm given the "quality" seen so far....

Was GAS for a long time but got a little tired and into COD ww2 atm. Truth be I always turn down the graphics myself to the smoothest overall ingame experience. The crowd always gets turned off anyways, I cant stand the distraction. As long as its not a Grid 2  drift fest Ill probably like it ... ... ... when I get round to dualing win 10 on my main rig :classic_wacko:.