Sign in to follow this  

STEERING ON CONTROLLER

It’s so impossible to steer on the Controller without an unstable setup, please give us the opportunity to use the the all degrees to turn in. 

I think there is no problem with Steering on Controller ... I am playing also with Controller (AI 105) and i dont have problems with steering.

I think playing with Controller is the most easiest with F1 Codemasters Series ( mostly F1 2018 and F1 2019) 🙂 Project Cars 1 and 2, Asetto Corsa is way harder to play with Controller. 

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, MissionTime05 said:

It’s so impossible to steer on the Controller without an unstable setup, please give us the opportunity to use the the all degrees to turn in. 

I think you mean WITH an unstable setup or without a STABLE setup right? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheSerbian said:

I think there is no problem with Steering on Controller ... I am playing also with Controller (AI 105) and i dont have problems with steering.

I think playing with Controller is the most easiest with F1 Codemasters Series ( mostly F1 2018 and F1 2019) 🙂 Project Cars 1 and 2, Asetto Corsa is way harder to play with Controller. 

i agree with you
i playing with Logitech f310 no problems at all

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

I think you mean WITH an unstable setup or without a STABLE setup right? 

Not necessarily, compare it to the previous games where high ballast was a must; It would often feel terrible compared to a balanced setup as the rear just wanted to step out constantly, yet it was a lot quicker and the only way to be competitive.

I personally don't think that's the case with 2019 though, I've played it quite a bit with the controller and it actually feels really good and competitive with the same (stable) setups I use for my wheel.

I think what the OP was trying to convey is that he wants full steering control with the controller. Maybe he's used to that in some other games or just doesn't realize what it will do. The controller has an in-built steering assist that never lets the driver to steer too much, making it much easier to drive than if there was full control, like in Assetto Corsa for example. What I mean is that with the controller if you are going 200km/h and steer right as much as you can, it won't give you full steering lock, as that would just break traction of the front tyres and understeer the car off the road.