Jump to content Jump to content

I can't play the Daily Event

Dampir

Today, May 1st, I start the game 10 minutes before the Daily Event reset. I resume playing an offline championship that I had halt. After some races, I exited the game. When I start the game, after several hours, I enter the online events. The game give me the reward from the previous daily event, but it doesn't allow me to play the current one. The game displays that I have 0/1 completed stages of the daily event. I can start the weekly and the monthly events without a problem.

I have/had the same problem, Yday i checked what the daily event was, which stage and car combo, went to test it out in custom event and afterwards tried to launch the daily event, but it didn't allow me like in the pic above.. Couldn't figure it out
I'm having the same problem today! I've been able to participate all the previous daily events but not current. I also drove through the stage in custom event and then was going to do the event but was'n able to proceed, "select" button was missing! I've done recce on previous daily events so it shouldn't be because of that  :p
The same for me! Cannot attempt daily event. Played the the daily event stage before in custom mode. I remember there was one time the game told me to resume an old race after a game crash and I clicked discard.

+1 i can't play Daily event. And i found the given URL is bad.

Please devs, fix it. 
May we have to wait for tomorrow, when a new event's newer url will given

Archived