Help me my game keeps on crashing

My dirt rally 2.0 keeps on crashing and i dont know what is doing it it says Access violation at address 0x6ab981c7 in module 'dirtrally2.exe' + 0x8381c7 the crash happends when i start a game like in rally Cross it shows the green light and then crashes..

I have a AMD 2600 

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 

Asrock mb

16GB of RAM DDR4 3200mhz

And i use a Logitech G29 wheel

So i dont think my specs are the case..

Can someone help me please!!

I'm desperate.

Btw sorry if my english is not that good!

On 10/5/2019 at 6:55 PM, JuustoGamer said:

My dirt rally 2.0 keeps on crashing and i dont know what is doing it it says Access violation at address 0x6ab981c7 in module 'dirtrally2.exe' + 0x8381c7 the crash happends when i start a game like in rally Cross it shows the green light and then crashes..

I have a AMD 2600 

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 

Asrock mb

16GB of RAM DDR4 3200mhz

And i use a Logitech G29 wheel

So i dont think my specs are the case..

Can someone help me please!!

I'm desperate.

Btw sorry if my english is not that good!

What platform are you on? Do you own any DLC?

I made a thread about a similar issue and got no response. I'm on Steam and super deluxe edition. If you could shed some light to what that error means and how to fix it, that would be nice

2 hours ago, CM_Ads said:

What platform are you on? Do you own any DLC?

Im on pc and i have the deluxe edition havent had any response from codemasters support..

12 minutes ago, JuustoGamer said:

Im on pc and i have the deluxe edition havent had any response from codemasters support..

When you say PC do you mean Steam, Oculus or Windows store? At what point does the game crash?, when loading in to the game or a game mode?

1 minute ago, CM_Ads said:

When you say PC do you mean Steam, Oculus or Windows store? At what point does the game crash?, when loading in to the game or a game mode?

Im on steam. The game crashes when i start a stage i can maybe drive like 100 meters and then it just freezes and crashes i can hear the car driving still for a second in the background.

15 minutes ago, JuustoGamer said:

Im on steam. The game crashes when i start a stage i can maybe drive like 100 meters and then it just freezes and crashes i can hear the car driving still for a second in the background.

Have you tried lowering the graphics settings?

1 minute ago, CM_Ads said:

Have you tried lowering the graphics settings?

Yes i have dosent help.. and i dont think it is my pc.

I’m on windows store Delux version and I’m getting the same issue. As far as I can tell with the lack of responses Codemasters don’t value their customers 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, BartyG said:

I’m on windows store Delux version and I’m getting the same issue. As far as I can tell with the lack of responses Codemasters don’t value their customers 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I have replied to this post 3 times trying to help. That doesn't seem like a lack of responses.

Anyway onto the issue:

@JuustoGamer @HoksuHoo

Have you tried validating your Steam files? Also make sure that all the DLC you own is downloaded.

9 minutes ago, CM_Ads said:

I have replied to this post 3 times trying to help. That doesn't seem like a lack of responses.

Anyway onto the issue:

@JuustoGamer @HoksuHoo

Have you tried validating your Steam files? Also make sure that all the DLC you own is downloaded.

I got response from codemasters support they just said update your realtek soundcard i dont Even have a sound card ***?! Yep didn't help that much lol. Yeah i have tryed validating my steam files too.. and yep i have all The dlcs i own downloaded.

5 hours ago, CM_Ads said:

Anyway onto the issue:

@JuustoGamer @HoksuHoo

My thread has been there for 8 days with 0 responses. As I have stated in my thread, I have tried validating files in Steam and it has not helped. All DLC is downloaded. Currently reinstalling the whole game.

I have sent multiple error reports. Do these contain anything useful?

5 hours ago, JuustoGamer said:

I got response from codemasters support they just said update your realtek soundcard i dont Even have a sound card ***?! Yep didn't help that much lol.

I got a response telling me to run the game in safe mode. All righty then

5 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

My thread has been there for 8 days with 0 responses. As I have stated in my thread, I have tried validating files in Steam and it has not helped. All DLC is downloaded. Currently reinstalling the whole game.

I have sent multiple error reports. Do these contain anything useful?

I got a response telling me to run the game in safe mode. All righty then

Safe mode what?! Well my game has fixed it self now running even smootly than before 120fps on Max graphics before maybe 60-90fps... Well thank you guys for trying to help atleast. Atleast the community guys can help us better:)