Broken graphics F1 2019 PC

I have a similar problem, just not that obvious. My graphics are grainy, but not that much. It is noticable and it isn't look good, as it should be.  The sky looks awful. Sometime it will get better, and will get bad again.

This happens on Dx12 with RX 5700 XT. Happens with both 19.9.2 and .3 drivers.

When I start the game on Dx11, the game looks fantastic.

Before that used R9 380, but since the game crashed with Dx12 the moment I was on track, can't say anything more.

Edited by Misterius47

Is there a possibility for some kind of an answer? How to fix? What could the problem be? The game is great on Dx11, but I have 30-40fps difference.

Why the ignorance?

@Deathmaster1820 can you ensure that all PC drivers are up-to-date and verify the integrity of your files please and see if that improves your issue. @Misterius47 Your issue is different to this and it is something that we are investigating already. 

16 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Deathmaster1820 can you ensure that all PC drivers are up-to-date and verify the integrity of your files please and see if that improves your issue. @Misterius47 Your issue is different to this and it is something that we are investigating already. 

Thank you for your answer.  I posted here, because I thought it is the same, but not that visible problem. Didn't want to open new thread.

So, for now, except waiting and playing on Dx11(which is not bad, and is playable 65-70fps), nothing else remains. I hope you will find a sollution fast.

I have the Rx 5700xt GPU, After the last patch the Sky is broken, It shows lines and have a lot of flickering.

Before the patch It was ok

4 hours ago, Gupise said:

I have the Rx 5700xt GPU, After the last patch the Sky is broken, It shows lines and have a lot of flickering.

Before the patch It was ok

That's because the RX5700XT has immature drivers. Wouldn't even consider a GPU until at least a year old and with a price drop.