Sign in to follow this  

Ultrawide support, Codies show UWA some love!

New ultrawide 21:9 or even wider 32:9 monitors were designed mainly for racing games, immersion they give perfectly increases sense of speed, it is a waste not to offer full support for it.

Game detects wider resolution like 3440x1440 or 5180x1440 but:
-lack of FOV slider (*except for cockpit view)
-no HUD customization, all dials placed in center
makes it barely usable.

Without FOV option each view is stretched, with HUD elements placed in random places its a mess. So as for now game is designed only for classic 16:9.

Hope to see some updates soon, thanks.đź‘Ť

On triple screens its even worse. While racing all HUD is on the left monitor. In menu's some elements are currently centered properly, but then others end up on the right monitor. 

Edited by D1G

Yup, same problem here with the HUD pushed all the way left on my 21:9 3440x1440 monitor. PC version.

Yep same issue. I play in triple screen 5304x992 and all HUD info is display on left monitor. I've just turned the entire HUD off for now which isn't ideal but it at least adds a bit to the realism and immersion. I hope they fix or add an option so we can move the HUD information to the centre screen.

Edited by Strider1979

Hey there - we have a chance now to look at this a little closer and I'm talking to the team about it today. Feel free to drop in any more details/screenshots that you have for this topic. Thanks 🙂