Jump to content Jump to content

Thanks for your link @CMTGK but we try all these solution before with no success.

I see another strange thing... when i launch game with Steam launcher (up to date of course) GRID 2019 Crash very shortly (one run)

When i launch the game directly with the shorcut (Steam launcher close) it's working more time.

Maybe....

• Social Media & Community Team

@HighTechGG The AMD Phenom II 970 processor you are running is ten years old which might be why you're struggling to get the game working. It falls below the minimum requirements on Steam. Your GPU is just meeting the minimum requirements for the game. 

@GodsAvenger I'm going to try and find other troubleshooting solutions but I'm not hopeful.

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:50 AM, CMTGK said:

@HighTechGG The AMD Phenom II 970 processor you are running is ten years old which might be why you're struggling to get the game working. It falls below the minimum requirements on Steam. Your GPU is just meeting the minimum requirements for the game. 

@GodsAvenger I'm going to try and find other troubleshooting solutions but I'm not hopeful.

He is 7 years old and together with the HD 7970 3GB he can run current games on a 5780x1080 multi-monitor with no problems at + - 40 FPS and on almost 1 monitor at 60 FPS. The error message is not performance but rather a general failure on this DX12 as many players are reporting even with newer processors. I also said that the game sometimes loads, but at the beginning of a race, this blessed DX12 error appears. Please work on a solution.

People who have trouble playing grid 2019
Try these methods, I also had a problem, but I managed to run the game
Windows Update 2004 version
Graphics card update
Disable unnecessary processes
Delete My Games file. GRID (2019). hardwaresettings
First, computer disassembly in 1920. Set up 1080 and run the game on the internet. Your monitor image may be black or you may be out of the game in the middle of the initial demo display and encounter a dx 12 error. Don't worry.
After leaving the game, the image resolution will be 1280. Set 720. Stop the Internet, run the game again. If the game runs, save one step. If it doesn't run, try again
This way I was able to run the game

GRID2019-Error.png.6da93b8d5c967149a878085d494b5662.png

• 7 months later...
31 minutes ago, FeelsLikeGod said:

I just bought the game and having the same trouble i updated my drivers and windows but still getting it, i have i7 3630qm, gt630m and 16gb ram if i cant fix it in a week i am going to ask for a refund on steam

I just verified the game 2 and giving me same error