[GRID 2019] Graphics Discussion - Why exactly it looks #LikeNoOther

I don't like cars floating like they have jelly instead suspension. But trees are nice! ))

6 hours ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Honestly, PC3 looks like Grid 2020, what this game should be. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 7:53 AM, Kaylos29 said:

Honestly, PC3 looks like Grid 2020, what this game should be. 

SMS talking about Pcars 3  will be the next generation  of racing games,   a "game's changer" ,  i am  curious to see what they mean with it . 

updated: I just noticed the game's publisher will be Bandai Namco and not CM..So this is not a cm game.. But in a greek site i just read: " It is worth noting that this is the first title of Slightly Mad Studios after its acquisition by Codemasters. A leading role in the development of the title was played by Paul Rustchynsky, known as Rushy, former head of Evolution Studios who was absorbed by Codemasters after the dissolution of the studio by Sony. Rustchynsky was also responsible for the release of Driveclub and apparently put a lot of personal touches on Project CARS 3"

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Agree 1

Rushy lead the team behind Onrush, then Codemasters key him go, he joined Slightly Mad Studios and they were taken over by Codemasters lol

1 hour ago, VirtuaIceMan said:

Rushy lead the team behind Onrush, then Codemasters key him go, he joined Slightly Mad Studios and they were taken over by Codemasters lol

that's so funny, are they gonna "key him go" again ?

& then they buy the Next studio he's in.

i think he's experiencing ground hog day.

On 6/4/2020 at 3:01 PM, Miatakias_GR said:

SMS talking about Pcars 3  will be the next generation  of racing games,   a "game's changer" ,  i am  curious to see what they mean with it . 

updated: I just noticed the game's publisher will be Bandai Namco and not CM..So this is not a cm game.. But in a greek site i just read: " It is worth noting that this is the first title of Slightly Mad Studios after its acquisition by Codemasters. A leading role in the development of the title was played by Paul Rustchynsky, known as Rushy, former head of Evolution Studios who was absorbed by Codemasters after the dissolution of the studio by Sony. Rustchynsky was also responsible for the release of Driveclub and apparently put a lot of personal touches on Project CARS 3"

Yeah SMS seems to continue as it's own "company" of sorts. You can see a tiny Codemasters Studio text on their logo though, which basically marks that Codies own it. This is also technically the second title under Codemasters as SMS developed the Fast & Furious title... and both of them were probably planned before Codies stepped in.

7 hours ago, UP100 said:

Yeah SMS seems to continue as it's own "company" of sorts. You can see a tiny Codemasters Studio text on their logo though, which basically marks that Codies own it. This is also technically the second title under Codemasters as SMS developed the Fast & Furious title... and both of them were probably planned before Codies stepped in.

CM owning SMS doesn't help them especially when they are changing the way PCars plays.

the Main thing i am NOT liking bout pc3 is the way the car is stretched while racing, reminds me of the way the cars like from exterior in greed 2019.

i'am still looking forward to PC3 but will wait till there's a "complete" edition for sale.

Can't stand the DLC rat race.

• Agree 1

All we can do is hope pcars3 is an evolution of pcars1 and pcars2. 

The stretched out cars looks horrible. 

I will pre order and get game and have fingers crossed. 

We had from pcars1 one ps4 the brilliant Jack spades wheel settings but for ps4 pcars2 it was deemed too complicated hahaha . Ian Bell.   He was talking about us.

Well that was what he said .but 3 years ago is a very long time. 

If its rubbish then it will be consigned to draw with grid 2019. 🤐🤐🤐

i'd rather have more grid

something looks really off with the graphics in PC3 and i bet it has that awful camera shake like PC2 did

it's a PASS for me at the moment