Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

rally Wales no dust

What version of the game are you on (will be in the bottom left corner of the boot screen)? We've tested this on a retail kit here and are not seeing the same issue. 

9 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

What version of the game are you on (will be in the bottom left corner of the boot screen)? We've tested this on a retail kit here and are not seeing the same issue. 

version of game V. 1. 9. 0 , I have Deluxe version of, 3-4 seasons, too, bought .

14 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

start of the rally Wales , the last special stage , Fferm Wynt Reverse 

22 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

and so almost all special stations of the Wales rally GB ... may first all be fine , and then the gap in the middle of the plot . went on dry land . in the rain can also have this problem . I use a translator)) sorry if I do not write correctly )

7 minutes ago, AlexBarrakuda said:

and so almost all special stations of the Wales rally GB ... may first all be fine , and then the gap in the middle of the plot . went on dry land . in the rain can also have this problem . I use a translator)) sorry if I do not write correctly )

Thanks for this - If you can post a video showing where exactly this is happening then we can try and reproduce it and find out where the issue is

42 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

Thanks for this - If you can post a video showing where exactly this is happening then we can try and reproduce it and find out where the issue is

well, I'll record the video later and throw it off

3 hours ago, DeecueCM said:

3 hours ago, DeecueCM said:

after the restart , the dust appears, but then in the middle of the stage again disappears ... on any machine you like .. other special stages also lose dust ... where in the middle where in the beginning

52 minutes ago, DeecueCM said:

Thanks for raising this - We'll have a look into it 🙂

made a better quality video . on 2 special stages found this problem . Thank you, hope will fix )

• Like 1