Files corrupt (PC)

Okey, I bought F1 2019 beacuse my 2018 version had problems with files and i hoped this case would not happen with the new game but it did. I've been in contact with the supportteam but i hope someone in here have had the same problem and can help me.

When I installed it for the first time everything worked properly but when i started it a second time it says my "F1_2019_dxt12.exe" is corrupted. When I check my F1 folder i can't even see the file in there it's only "game.dat"

I have verifyed it many times and it says 2 files is missing and a update start but nothing changes. I have tried to re-install it several time and even tried it on a new harddrive but still the same problem. I upload 2 screenshots and hope that gives abit of understanding if i was unclear. 

080f0c07b42389334e96aeeaaee83aa3.png

09883831ca81af3101e9297960329e90.png

I have the same problem, and with VERIFY and UPDATE the missing files, the problem is fixed for some time. Then, it happens again. So, I do it all over again.

If you manage to fix it, keep a copy of the exe that is missing in another folder, so you can copy it back when you face this problem again.

Something deletes those files, but what is that exactly, I hope someone will come and tell.

11 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

@Misterius47 @rizey Are you running 3rd party AV or using Protected Folders?

I am using AV free, and I think it causes the problem, but since I don't consider it as a HUGE problem, I just do what I do.

have no intention of removing it, but if WD is sufficient enough, I'll might do it.

31 minutes ago, Misterius47 said:

I am using AV free, and I think it causes the problem, but since I don't consider it as a HUGE problem, I just do what I do.

have no intention of removing it, but if WD is sufficient enough, I'll might do it.

I would recommend you do uninstall the AV. I use only Windows Defender, even on my work laptop. There is no requirement for 3rd party AV on Windows, there is a lot of outmoded thinking around it. It is not the same product on Windows 7 than it is on Windows 10. At the risk of sounding like a MS shill - Windows 10 is the most secure Windows yet (provided it is up to date). 

If you are using AVG Free I definitely recommend the use of the uninstall tool after you have removed it from Programs and Features (or Apps & Features in the Modern UI).