Sign in to follow this  

Oversteer

For me there seems to be a big oversteer. It’s way too exaggerated.

For the game it is it should be a bit more flowing.

I tried adding more stability but it just spins out way too easy .

You on a wheel, or a controller?

Try increasing your linearity, it will make the steering less twitchy around the Center value.

3 minutes ago, Buckwilder said:

You on a wheel, or a controller?

Try increasing your linearity, it will make the steering less twitchy around the Center value.

For me the opposite worked better. I am able to correct the oversteer easier with Steering Linearity set to 0 instead of the default value of 4 (steering matches input, felt more responsive).

Ok well default should be zero...so then yes, that would be 1:1 ratio. I thought you were saying it was too twitchy at zero value.

Edited by Buckwilder

Anyone else feel that there's a lack of feel through the triggers? FH4 nails the feel of traction loss on both brake and accelerator. GRID seems a little dead by comparison.

Just now, SillySinStorm said:

Anyone else feel that there's a lack of feel through the triggers? FH4 nails the feel of traction loss on both brake and accelerator. GRID seems a little dead by comparison.

Same here. I don't get a feel for the car under braking until I'm basically at the corner, by which point it's too late. When it comes to accelerating, I'm already losing the rear of the car by the time I feel any sort of feedback, meaning it's too late for me to do anything about it other than use a flashback.