Jump to content Jump to content

GRID Community Discord

mojoe_x

https://discord.gg/KEA6daS

I hope it can serve as a "looking to race against/with" platform until we can get some way of partying up or browsing for lobbies.

I'm not sure CM even read the forums at the moment as no posts are getting any replies from CM employees at all.

There's also no official Discord. So let's get our heads together and organize some races and discuss all things GRID!

Very basic server setup for now. If it gains much popularity then it can be improved.

Spread the word to any friends or members of the community looking to chat with other racers or looking for races!

4 hours ago, IconicJB said:

I'm not sure CM even read the forums at the moment as no posts are getting any replies from CM employees at all.

At least the GRID19 Community Manager, a designer and the DR2.0 Community Manager are reading these forums. 

4 hours ago, UP100 said:

At least the GRID19 Community Manager, a designer and the DR2.0 Community Manager are reading these forums. 

I have no doubt that they're reading them, just that there's no posts being acknowledged at all!

43 minutes ago, IconicJB said:

I have no doubt that they're reading them, just that there's no posts being acknowledged at all!

I'd argue it'd be more pointless to just say "k." to every thread, as they do read at least 90% of them.

15 hours ago, IconicJB said:

https://discord.gg/KEA6daS

I hope it can serve as a "looking to race against/with" platform until we can get some way of partying up or browsing for lobbies.

There's also no official Discord. So let's get our heads together and organize some races and discuss all things GRID!

Very basic server setup for now. If it gains much popularity then it can be improved.

Spread the word to any friends or members of the community looking to chat with other racers or looking for races!

Hi! 

- Yes we read the Forums 

- Yes there will be an official GRID Discord launching imminently.

Thanks! 

Archived